Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Time to ban BB Guns "For the children..."

Sad... I wonder if the anti's will jump on this one as well to try and take away bb guns. Wouldn't it be something to see the shelves bare of those, too...

A Florida boy who was accidentally shot in the head by his teen brother with a BB gun last week died Wednesday night from his injuries, MyFoxOrlando.com reported.

Investigators told the station that the boys were recently given Daisy Powerline 880S BB guns. They were firing at targets when Skyler Richardson's 13-year-old brother accidentally shot him at close range.

The BB hit Richardson above the right ear and penetrated his skull, Polk County Sheriff office told FoxNews.com. He was unconscious when he arrived at the hospital.

NewsChief.com reported that Heather Richardson, the mother and her boyfriend were at the house when the shooting occurred and was checking on the two while cooking dinner. The older son told investigators that he pumped the gun several times and pointed it at his brother, the report said. The more pumps the faster the shot.

Skyler, who lived in Polk County, had been airlifted to St. Joseph’s Hospital in Tampa Bay.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/21/florida-boy-10-dies-after-brother-accidentally-shoots-him-with-bb-gun/?test=latestnews#ixzz2OCyEXYSr

Default Re: Time to ban BB Guns "For the children..."

Damn it! Now I need to go lose my old Crosman 760 Pumpmaster in an unfortunate boating accident too.

(Cumberland County)

There was another story a bunch of years ago about a kid being shot in the chest at point-blank with an 880. He died too. They tried to ban the 880 because it is SOOO powerful..... until they figured out that there are more powerful air rifles out there.

Play stupid games.....
    Soap Box - Worn out : Ballot Box - Broken : Jury Box - Pending : Ammunition Box - Unknown

(Monroe County)

“The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

— Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf (and Barack Obama?)

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    “The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation.”

— Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf (and Barack Obama?)
    Appears to be a fake quote.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Mein_Kampf http://www.wnd.com/
    2004/01/22711/

http://www.libertariannews.org/2012/...-hilter-quote/

Check the crazy fuckers book yourself if you want.
    http://archive.org/stream/meinkampf0...76mbp_djvu.txt

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Cambria County)

NewsChief.com reported that Heather Richardson, the mother and her boyfriend were at the house when the shooting occurred and was checking on the two while cooking dinner. The older son told investigators that he pumped the gun several times and pointed it at his brother, the report said. The more pumps the faster the shot.

This is soooooooooooooo sad. I feel sorrow for the boy because apparently no one ever taught him gun safety. (or common sense) . Now he has to live with this tragedy forever. SAD.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mK2JYfZAmA When will America become America?

Quote Originally Posted by CenterTree View Post

This is soooooooooooooo sad. I feel sorrow for the boy because apparently no one ever taught him gun safety. (or common sense) . Now he has to live with this tragedy forever. SAD.
    Maybe he didn't like his brother and did it intentionally. I'm not saying he meant to kill him, maybe that he just wanted to hurt him just to be a dick.

(Bucks County)

Would that mean we're a few protests away from a bad TNT editing of "A Christmas Story" where Ralphie wants an "Official Radio Flyer Family Fun Pull Behind Wagon in Firetruck Red"? Man I hope not. I couldn't take 24hrs of that.
    5.56mm, 9mm, .40SW, .44 Mag, .357 Mag, .22LR, 12GA, .45-70, 7.62x54R

I am selling pump BB guns on the cheap, $450 each. Get them before they are banned. Don't go looking at your local Walmart, I already bought them all.
    Montani Semper Liberi