Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions in $

Magpul Industries, an Erie, Colorado, based manufacturer of firearms accessories, is moving out of the state following the passage of new gun-control laws - and taking hundreds of jobs and millions of dollars of commerce with it.

Magpul's Chief Operating Office, Doug Smith told the Denver Post:

"Our moving efforts are underway. It's going to be a phased approach, and until the move is complete, we're going to continue manufacturing magazines in Colorado.

"Within the next 30-days we will manufacture our first magazine outside the state of Colorado."

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn...-hundreds-jobs
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions

Nice the liberals turned Kalifornia into cesspool and then they fled, now its Colorados turn. I guess the Rockys were not HIGH enough. Far out man.

Default Re: New Laws Force Gun Co. Out of Colorado, Costing State Hundreds of Jobs, Millions

With our economy in it's current state of decline you would think that our elected officials would do their best to keep thriving business in their states instead of driving them out by enacting useless laws. I wonder if they really thought about the continuing negative affects of their actions.

(Allegheny County)

Wow its really happening. Good for them! Too bad for the good people that were employed there.

I really thought Magpul would come up with some reason they weren't gonna move but props to them assuming they carry out the move. Now if only they would stop selling restricted items to LE in ban states.

(Westmoreland County)

Once they move I'll see about buying a few Magazines, just to help get them on to their feet.

Reward success gets you more success.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Once they move I'll see about buying a few Magazines, just to help get them on to their feet.

Reward success gets you more success.
    Me too. I thought they would find a reason not to move.....glad to see they are following through. They will have my business for life, as will other Pro-2A businesses, such as MidwayUSA and Cabela's.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Good for them if they actually do it.

However. I don't know what state they are moving to, but let's say it's next door and nearby Wyoming. So they move there. Ten years from now, all the dickbags from Colorado, in their quest for jobs, move up there, and F that state to the point that 1000 of them overwhelm the sparsely populated state's conservatives, and THAT state ends up with an AWB or whatever other comical crap they come up with. Now, does magpul move to Montana, or to Mexico, or to China? Of course, we're left with libs in Wyoming and magpul in China then. So F us, right?

Even better, the forced relocation that's happening every day (section 8, coming to a neighborhood near you, maybe even next door). You know there are supposedly as many Somalians in MAINE as there are in Mogadishu? Yea. Forced relocation. What are they calling it now? Constituent engineering? Yea. So you affirmative action some assholes into a job in the suburbs, and eventually, you get assholes in the suburbs. Manual transplantation.

So yea, we may cheer this now, but see how many times Magpul wants to tear down their factory before we see Hecho en Chine on their mags.

(Allegheny County)

Why would politicians give two shits about losing money from a business they despise?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Allegheny County)

Good for them, I'm glad i just received today 10 new Pmags I bought last week and now to help them out I'm going to get 20 more .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast