I had some time to kill yesterday so I decided to check out the two main gun shops in the neighborhood; King and Insight. King is in a new and much bigger shop so I was curious. The store looks great and friendly. I don't know the owner or others who work there but they seemed friendly and were attending to customers. One of the salesmen was saying that everything we see in the store came from the old one, which was perhaps a third in size. I hope they can generate more sales to make up for all the expense. Selection wasn't great though. I doubt you can find what you are looking for in the store. Then I went to Insight. Again, don't know the owner and haven't done business with them. The store is much bigger and carries more merchandise. People behind the counter also seemed friendly and eager to help, by what I could see. Selection was a lot bigger but there is so much variety in firearms that I doubt you will find what you want behind the counter. Wanted to look at a coach gun but they didn't have any. Nothing beats French Creek for selection.