Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    (Venango County)

Angry LEO Talking out of his ass!!!

Well I was oc'in at wally world the other night, while looking at the empty cavern that they all the ammo case, had some ask what i was carrying, I responded "a full size springfield 1911A1. I started along with my business and he continues "So do you have your permit?" I turn with the response " I don't(because it is in my center console of my truck where it stay 99%) but I do not need one for open carry!" From here it went like this:

Him: Well I am a LEO and if you are carring like that you HAVE to have your shirt tucked in your waistband, if not you need to your (His words) concealed carry permit or you will be taken to jail.

ME: First off, would you please produce your credentials so i can contact your department to make sure you get the proper training. Second state what section that is addressed in PA law. Third if you are a LEO, which i still doubt, you are paid to enforce laws not your thoughts of what the laws should be!!!
    (By this time i am hot, like how dare you start stepping on my rights kinda hot)

Him: "I am telling you if you dont tuck in you will be taken to jail.

Me: extending my wrist and say "well then take me if you are so sure i am not legal" and looking around to the other 3 guys standing there " I am sure atleast one witness will atest to our interaction for the lawsuit that will follow for my civil rights being striped away."

Him: What are you a lawyer?

Me: "Worse a person that know his rights and has been harassed and attempted to be bullied one too many times by LEO that think they should be the only ones armed!!!!" Still with my arms extended, "well"

At that point he turns and walks away with his tail firmly between his legs.

Just tired of liberal asshats like this guy that push and think because they say it its the law and we should submit. Now looking back I really wish i had gotten his info or if he wouldnt produce it, called the real cops and had him hooked up for impersonating an officer and if he was at that point tell his bosses he need to be educated. But alass i was so hot that i didnt think of that at the time.

The land o' cotton, old times there are not forgotten

Default Re: LEO Talking out of his ass!!!

So he never showed you his badge?

(Bucks County)

I'd rep you except you forgot to loudly call him a pussy as he walked away. If a cop is gonna be a pussy, he needs to be called it loudly so everyone around knows that he is one!

Aw, what the hell, I'll rep you anyway. Good job! They need to be reminded often that they are our servants and not the other way around!

(Northampton County)

Should have called 911 on him for impersonating a police officer since he didn't show credentials.
    Free "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"

And thats what we call OWNED. ++ inbound
    and to the dust you shall return

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by uniballin View Post
    Should have called 911 on him for impersonating a police officer since he didn't show credentials.
    Absolutely!!!!! Impersonating an officer is a crime!

You should have called 911 and reported it

shoulda called the local police and reported him for impersonating a cop

He's the kind of guy who would say "You can't carry into a bar/restaurant!"

That's always my favorite.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by allen16323 View Post
    Well I was oc'in at wally world the other night, while looking at the empty cavern that they all the ammo case, had some ask what i was carrying, I responded "a full size springfield 1911A1. I started along with my business and he continues "So do you have your permit?" I turn with the response " I don't(because it is in my center console of my truck where it stay 99%) but I do not need one for open carry!" From here it went like this:

Him: Well I am a LEO and if you are carring like that you HAVE to have your shirt tucked in your waistband, if not you need to your (His words) concealed carry permit or you will be taken to jail.

ME: First off, would you please produce your credentials so i can contact your department to make sure you get the proper training. Second state what section that is addressed in PA law. Third if you are a LEO, which i still doubt, you are paid to enforce laws not your thoughts of what the laws should be!!!
    (By this time i am hot, like how dare you start stepping on my rights kinda hot)

Him: "I am telling you if you dont tuck in you will be taken to jail.

Me: extending my wrist and say "well then take me if you are so sure i am not legal" and looking around to the other 3 guys standing there " I am sure atleast one witness will atest to our interaction for the lawsuit that will follow for my civil rights being striped away."

Him: What are you a lawyer?

Me: "Worse a person that know his rights and has been harassed and attempted to be bullied one too many times by LEO that think they should be the only ones armed!!!!" Still with my arms extended, "well"

At that point he turns and walks away with his tail firmly between his legs.

Just tired of liberal asshats like this guy that push and think because they say it its the law and we should submit. Now looking back I really wish i had gotten his info or if he wouldnt produce it, called the real cops and had him hooked up for impersonating an officer and if he was at that point tell his bosses he need to be educated. But alass i was so hot that i didnt think of that at the time.

Section 6106 says firearms may not be carried concealed without a license. It doesn't define what "concealed" means. I don't know what this guy's deal is or how you were dressed, but regardless, I think it is good policy to ensure that your open carry is indisputably open.

(Delaware County)

You know.... Id still call the police. File a report that some guy is hanging around Walmart impersonating an officer and harassing people.
    I'd report it to the police and the store manager

"Thought you guys should know...."

If it turns out to be a real cop, even better. He'll need to be entered into a formal report for his actions

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast