Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Cambria County)

Default New Sporting Clays Complex at Seven Springs

Seven Springs Mountain Resort Welcomes Gil and Vicki Ash as Instructors for New Sporting Clays Complex

Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Pennsylvania's premier outdoor recreation resort, welcomes Gil and Vicki Ash of OSP Shooting School as guest instructors and marketing partners for its new sporting clays program. The Ashes will conduct shotgunning clinics, team-building sessions and other activities at the shooting facility.

The facility, Sporting Clays at Seven Springs, located in Seven Springs, Pa., 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, will be completed in late summer 2008. The new facility will have two sporting clays courses with 17 stations each, plus two handicap accessible heated five-stands.

"Gil and Vicki Ash are the top shotgunning instructors in the country and we're very excited to have them join the Seven Springs program," said Mike Mohr, Director of Sporting Clays. "They can offer our clients the complete package of instruction, including lessons at the resort and instructional books and DVDs. Gil and Vicki will be an integral part in the growth of Sporting Clays at Seven Springs as we develop new programs and amenities."

"We've worked with Mike Mohr for several years and are delighted to be working with him again and know he understands both the sport and the business of sporting clays," said the Ashes. “With Mike's background as a club developer and manager, and Seven Springs' standards as a premier resort, we're certain this new sporting clays complex will be second to none."

OSP Shooting School, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is the nation's leading resource for shotgun shooting instruction. Its owners, Gil and Vicki Ash, are full-time, NSCA Level III instructors, who teach thousands of shooters each year through clinics, private lessons, books, videos, magazine articles, the "OSP Coaching Hour" shotgunning call-in show, seminars and other personal appearances.

For more information, visit the OSP website at http://www.ospschool.com/.
    The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control....
    The day they want my guns, they'll have to bring theirs!!!
    Proud to be One of the 3%

(Bedford County)

Default Re: New Sporting Clays Complex at Seven Springs

I will shoot there once or twice to say I was there...just like Nemacolin.

But the shooting fees at Seven Springs are out of most people's league, and instruction there will be $400-$500 per day. So if you dont have a few GOOD years of sporting clay shooting under your belt, and a GOOD shotgun built for clay games....you would be wasting time and money.

It's always great to have another place to shoot, but I doubt I will be able to shoot there often.

(York County)

I am all for the building up of the sport. I think it is outstanding to have another top notch (Nemacolin-esque) shooting facility here in our beloved PA. I will shoot there a time or two, also just to say I did it. I found Nemacolin to be an outstanding and fun facility....all be it a bit pricey. Even if I lived closer, I wouldn't be able to afford to shoot at Nemacolin or Seven Springs on a regular basis.

(Blair County)

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKMARK View Post

will be $400-$500 per day.

My Mossberg that I use didn't cost me that much
    The resident Saiga snob
    "You will never leave Harlan alive..."

(Allegheny County)

My wife and l spend at least one weekend a year at Seven Springs in the summer-fall season. It would be nice to be abe to shoot a round of sporting clays while we were there!
    Toujours pręt