Hello all,

Here's the info for the upcoming match in April:

Match Date: 06 April 2013
Registration opens at 8:00am and closes at 10:00am
Cost: $15 for non-members, $10 for ICBGC members

For this match we will be shooting our El' Presidente variant and copying four of the stages from the 2013 Smith & Wesson Indoor National's. This match will require a minimum of 56 rounds. We recommend shooters bring at least 75-100 rounds (if available). We will be shooting an optional "steel-challenge" bonus match after the standard five stages. The bonus round will require an additional 18 rounds. There's no extra charge for the bonus stage.

Match Announcements:
-Registration will take place in the Club-house (first building on the right). Shooters will need to sign in, fill out a waiver (if necessary), and then pay the registration fee before being given a score card. If you have not filled out a waiver for the 2013 season, please do so at registration. Shooters only need to complete one waiver for the season.
-We're looking for two volunteers for the season to assist in setting up the stages before the match. In exchange for setting up the stages, these volunteers will have their match fees waived for that match. Please email me at pa_idpa@hotmail.com for details.
-We're also looking for a "Match Photographer" to take pictures and video during the matches. The photographer does not need to be an IDPA competitor. If you know anybody that would be interested in doing this, please have them email me for details. They do not have to handle editing the pictures/videos. They can just give them to me on a flash drive or cd if they would prefer.
-Before the match briefing we will be taking a group photo. This photo will be posted on our facebook page. We'd like to have everybody wear their equipment for the photo (no concealment garments). We're also going to post the group photo and scores in the Club-house and will be sending a copy of the photo and scores to the newspaper. Hopefully we'll be able to get that published in the paper...so make sure you get your hair done before you come to the match!
-There will be blank "Stage Design" forms available during registration. Shooters are encouraged to submit their stage designs! We'll be picking the best two and use them at the May match.

That's all I've got for now. Hope to see you all in April!

Take care,
John