Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Democratic Rep - "Handguns are next"

Rep. Jan Schakowsky said at a women’s rights rally that a Democratic-backed push to ban so-called assault weapons and to mandate background checks for private gun sales were just the beginning of a larger agenda to clamp down on Second Amendment rights.

Breitbart reported a videotaped exchange between Ms. Schakowsky and a reporter. She called the current political climate on gun control “a moment of opportunity,” and said politicos “want everything on the table.”

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

Ms. Schakowsky also said “we’re on a roll now, and I think we’ve got to take the — you know, we’re gonna push as hard as we can and as far as we can.”

The reporter asked if the proposed assault weapons ban was the beginning of something larger, Breitbart reported.

“Oh, absolutely,” Ms. Schakowsky said, in Breitbart. “I mean, I’m against handguns. We have, in Illinois, the Council Against Handgun. … Yeah, I’m a member of that.”

Ms. Schakowsky also claimed a handgun ban was a possibility, despite the guarantees of the Second Amendment.

“I don’t know. I don’t know that we can’t,” she said, suggesting community laws may one day usurp constitutional law, Breitbart reported.
    Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2NdqAfBRS

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Democratic Rep - "Handguns are next"

Constitution? They don't need no stinking Constitution!

Anti-gunners are just that... anti-GUN. It's never been a secret that their tactic is to chip away at whatever they can get at the time and then try to build on their "victory" with additional legislation. It's a shame that so many so-called "sportsman" are willing to turn a blind eye to what's going on now in hopes of laying low and not becoming a target in the future.

(Lehigh County)

As soon as any shooting starts these cowards will be in hiding begging for someone to protect them.
    Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL

Tick Tock!!!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Cambria County)

She called the current political climate on gun control “a moment of opportunity,”

Eluding to Sandy Hook tragedy of course.

Hey, they all share the same tiny brain.....

You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.

Rahm Emanuel

(Chester County)

Two can play the ban game. It's time we have legislation that ban women from having more than 3pr of shoes and 3 dress outfits. We believe there is no need to have more than this. Buying something b/c it's on sale and not really needed is wasteful.
    The penalties will be a fine and/or jail sentence.

The spouse is prohibited from accumulalting property and the freedom to grow due to ever decreasing closet space.

Spike heels over 2 inches will now require a permit and background check b/c they are considered a deadly weapon.

Ladies get rid of the excess b/c with a stroke of a pen you could be a criminal.

Molon Labe Jan!

(and don't send some poor sap to **try** to get them. YOU come)
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ideaman View Post
    Two can play the ban game. It's time we have legislation that ban women from having more than 3pr of shoes and 3 dress outfits. We believe there is no need to have more than this. Buying something b/c it's on sale and not really needed is wasteful.
    The penalties will be a fine and/or jail sentence.

The spouse is prohibited from accumulalting property and the freedom to grow due to ever decreasing closet space.

Spike heels over 2 inches will now require a permit and background check b/c they are considered a deadly weapon.

Ladies get rid of the excess b/c with a stroke of a pen you could be a criminal.
    Best way to hurt these gun control nuts is to punish their careers. Annoying women, while tempting in a few cases, doesn't help us.

I am hoping to convince people here to punish Pennsylvania Mayors who join Bloomberg's outfit.

Mayors Against Illegal Guns is a New York City based outfit. Most of our towns are not like New York City. We don't have hundreds of murders a year. We don't have many of he problems of NYC. Our "gun problem" is a lack of ammunition or guns, not people killing one another.

So why are some of our Mayors members of Mike Bloomberg's outfit? Are they short enough work to do as Mayor of their city or small town?

1. If we get these mayors to quit Bloomberg's outfit we win.
    2. If we get these mayors to ask Bloomberg for "outside money" we win because that means that our Mayor works for Mike Bloomberg.
    3. If Mayors Against Guns sends them bread we win because they're working for Mike Bloomberg.
    4. Every campaign has to report its donors. We find out that the Mayor is getting money from Mayors Against Illegal guns it means that he or she is working for Mike Bloomberg.
    3. If we defeat them at the polls we educate Politicians that "gun control is the third rail of politics".
    4. If the Mayor wins re-election we have an issue to beat them over the head with and a way to punish them daily for their treachery to their gun owning constituents.

As long as our Mayor is a member of Mike Bloomberg's outfit we show that our Mayor is "out of touch" with his or her constituents because he's "joined an outside group". This is especially the case if your town has very few murders each year but like many PA towns you have problems with taxes, services and quality of life for your kids.

It's like "Does this person have time to work for Mike Bloomberg instead of working for us?"

In any case we irritate Mike Bloomberg. That's always a plus. I'm hoping that he sees that his influence stops at the boundaries of NYC. If New Yorkers want to be "ruled" that's their deal. Me, I want my area to be governed. Big difference between the two.

(Westmoreland County)

We can accuse Mayors who are member of Mayors Against Illegal Guns of wanting to do the following things to us...

1. Ban the sale of Pop in containers of more than 16 ounces.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...ly_117485.html

2. Ban salt on the tables of restaurants.

http://www.examiner.com/article/salt...from-your-diet

3. Restrict the sale of fried foods.

http://calorielab.com/labnotes/tags/...ael-bloomberg/

4. Outlaw donations of food to Homeless shelters because the City could not "assay their salt, fiber and fat content".

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/03/...-the-homeless/

4. Outlaw "Happy Hour" at bars.

http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives...nd-happy-hour/

4. Force everyone to exercise (he said that's "going to far" but who knows, maybe Mike wants to imitate Orwell and have everyone exercise in front of their NewScreen).

http://politicker.com/2013/03/bloomb...e-to-exercise/

Point is that these people signed on to Mr. Bloomberg's organization. They agree with Mike Bloomberg about guns.

In what other ways do they agree with Mike Bloomberg?

Remember - most people do not care about guns. Most people do hate to be told what to do with their lives. Most adults hate being treated like kids.

What is Gun Control if not "taking dangerous toys away from naughty children"?

Let these members of Mike Bloomberg's outfit be forced to deny, publicly, that they disagree with some or any of Mayor Bloomberg's other ideas.