Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    (Tioga County)

Default Obama supporters

Received this E-mail I thought I would pass it on.

Keep in mind folks---Obama does NOT support concealed carry.

Bob
    ==============

PHILADELPHIA, PA—U.S. Senator Barack Obama’s Presidential campaign today
    announced the membership of its Pennsylvania Sportsmen and Sportswomen for
    Obama Steering Committee. Avid hunters and anglers from around the state, the
    committee members lauded Obama for his understanding of and respect for
    Pennsylvania’s hunting and fishing traditions and his strong record on conservation.

“Barack Obama recognizes that hunting and fishing are time-honored family
    traditions in Pennsylvania, and we can trust him to protect those traditions as
    President,” said Braddock Mayor John Fetterman. “From keeping our
    waterways clean to finally making progress on climate change, Obama will fight for
    us.”

Members of the Pennsylvania Sportsmen for Barack Obama Steering Committee
    will advise the campaign and lead outreach efforts to other sportsmen and
    sportswomen throughout the state. The committee’s membership is listed below:

Frederica (Freddie) Antram
    Paul Antram
    Michael Aumiller
    Arnold Brion
    Robin Cole
    John Fetterman
    State Rep. Marc Gergely
    Scott Harrison
    Terry Havener
    Kenny Jackson
    Jeff Knisely
    Richard Lanzoni
    Tom Maglicco
    Steve Naylor
    Joe Rossi
    Brian Stoltz
    Dominic Surra
    State Rep. Dan Surra

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    April 7, 2008

(Berks County)

Default Re: Obama supporters

Think its time to send that organization a letter telling him that once hes done with us hell be coming after your high powered 'sniper' i mean hunting rifles...

Oh and as for fishing were screwed no matter what you say about keeping the waterways clean... PA is the most polluted state in the entire US.... Not from landfills and everything else but from the power companies in Ohio and western PA with the coal plants... And theres not a damn thing they'll do about it because those plants provide most of the electricity for the east coast...
    Freedom is paid with the blood of those who understand what being free really means. (Me)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - 1775 Benjamin Franklin

(Lawrence County)

That's the problem, a bunch of the sportsmen buy into this crap. Divide and conquer, that's what it's all about.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin View Post
    Oh and as for fishing were screwed no matter what you say about keeping the waterways clean... PA is the most polluted state in the entire US.... Not from landfills and everything else but from the power companies in Ohio and western PA with the coal plants... And theres not a damn thing they'll do about it because those plants provide most of the electricity for the east coast...
    There are some really good efforts to rid the state of acidic abandoned mine runoff and acid rain runoff which is the major reason for polluted waterways (especially tributaries to the West Branch of the Susquehanna) Alkilinity efforts in small watersheds are contributing to the over-all health of the Susquehanna water system. Down here near Harrisburg the river produces some of the best smallmouth bass fishing in the east. The real problem areas are the mining towns in the middle of the state. Basically the river and its tributaries from just below Clearfield until the Bald Eagle area.

I really hope whoever is elected president takes wildlife and environmental conversation seriously. We need to focus less on global warming (which is a myth) and more on cleanup efforts and conservation strategies. That said, there's no way I'm voting for Obama. No way do I buy his I support sportsmen rhetoric. He would just love to do away with firearms of all types.
    Last edited by Buckmark.35; April 9th, 2008 at 10:24 AM.

The “Voice of Change” Chokes America
    http://conservativesuperiority.com/2...change-chokes/

Barack Hussein Obama
    http://bhobama.blogspot.com/

Those say it all for me and my family.

(Allegheny County)

yeah, we have another tradition here in PA, its called revolting against oppressive tyrants.

Think he'll support my RTKBA on that one?

I believe that's why he wants us holding nothing more than Flintlocks...w/o the flint.

BTW, fantastic quote from Silberman, wished I'ld thought of pulling it before.

I know the media cringe when I post founding father quotes but, that one should get me booted off several of them quickly...and I'm all broke up over it to.

(Delaware County)

The only support Obama should get from us is the directions to the quickest route back to that arm pit he came from.

We got enough ass clown politicians, we need him like we need a dire case of the trots.

(York County)

Since Obama describes many of us as "bitter" and clinging to our guns and religion...as well as belonging to a racist church that espouses "kill Whitey", I just don't see how any good American can support this elitist, racist scumbag.

Even when he tries to back off his statement about we Pennsylvanian being "bitter"...it's not a rebuke or retraction to his statement...it's "I didn't say it as well as I should have...". He means exactly what he said...typical elitist drivel from a political pig.

Obama is a disgrace...a national equivalent to Philly's disgrace, mayor Nutter (at least Nutter's name is appropriate...think about it).

I wonder how many of the sportsmen and women from the OP still support this loser?
    Last edited by RoyJackson; April 13th, 2008 at 07:37 PM.

(Lackawanna County)

I heard my first "Sportsmen for Obama" commercial today. I got a queasy feeling, because I know it will play with folks that are looking for a reason to vote for him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast