Hope everybody had a great Easter weekend. I see from some of the posts there's still a little sense of humor around. As I said before it's just a discussion forum, what fun would it be if we all agreed on everything? With that said I can assure you I don't double park a Chevy in Aquatec's lot nor can I tell you about bow ties on their dress code, although I think they should be on everyone's. I'm certainly not a cop but I do enjoy the TV show. Maybe it's old age or that I raised son's or my job that is full of questions/answers/more questions/more answers to get to the bottom of an issue that makes me a little skeptical. Mr. Deangelo has graciously filled in some of the blanks & corrected some misinformation on what lead up to this point. However, it's still my opinion we would not be having a police oppression discussion if things would have worked in his favor with one of his business ventures or if he could have sold the property. And without the police oppression discussion we would not be talking about the responsibility or irresponsibility of shooting 20' from occupied buildings.
As an aside, do any of you remember shooting at the PA Transformer dump, Muse slate dumps or the Cut's in Meadow Lands?