Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default Just a little eye Candy

Well its like the tittle says a little eye candy for ya. I was cleaning some of my pistols up and decided to takes some pics of them. Well here it goes first is my Davis industries P32 Second is my Smith and Wesson model 19-5, Third is my Walther P38, Fourth is my Springfield SC XD9 The last two are my babies lol the Ithaca 1911 and My Smith and Wesson model 41. Hope you enjoy

Last edited by Jay2125; April 9th, 2008 at 08:15 AM. Reason: To put links in

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Just a little eye Candy

Last edited by brian; April 9th, 2008 at 09:01 AM. Reason: comment was out of line
    it's only metal, we can out think it....

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    ooh...jeeze......man.....i mean dam...you need to post a warning or something.
    that poor ithaca.
    Whats that suppose to mean cause my pics are pig? And whats wrong with the Ithaca?

(Montgomery County)

Nice shots! Thanks for sharing.
    I loves them Smiths!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

(Westmoreland County)

Nice collection! I love the P38! Thanks for posting pics...

(Franklin County)

very nice!
    i'm thinking of getting a p38 myself

(Berks County)

These pics are not encouraging to me, either. I keep looking at P38s...must resist...I want it...

I take it your P-38 is wartime, as it appears to have a steel receiver and possibly tooling marks. If so, that's the preferred model to have. Postwar P-38s have a lightweight alloy receiver. The wartime P-38 I fired made nice one hole cloverleaf shaped groups.

Re: 1911A1-is the receiver also W.W.II?

Nice collection, although expect more comments about that modified Ithaca 1911. Unfortunately the modifications, engraving in particular, seriously reduced it's collector value.
    Gloria: "65 percent of the people murdered in the last 10 years were killed by hand guns"
    Archie Bunker: "would it make you feel better, little girl, if they was pushed outta windows?"

http://www.moviewavs.com/TV_Shows/Al...he_Family.html

(Centre County)

.....that poor ithaca
    Audemus jura nostra defendere

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA Rifleman View Post
    I take it your P-38 is wartime, as it appears to have a steel receiver and possibly tooling marks. If so, that's the preferred model to have. Postwar P-38s have a lightweight alloy receiver. The wartime P-38 I fired made nice one hole cloverleaf shaped groups.

Re: 1911A1-is the receiver also W.W.II?

Nice collection, although expect more comments about that modified Ithaca 1911. Unfortunately the modifications, engraving in particular, seriously reduced it's collector value.
    Yes both the Ithaca and P38 were WWII I have the original Military holsters they came with. The 1911 Was my fathers and I got it when he died I don't know if he bought it when they weren't worth that much or what, don't know why he did the engravings on it but I feel that if you have it shoot it and make it your own if you prefer I am not trying to get smart or sound rude with you "PA Rifleman" it just gets a little under my skin when people say aww poor Ithaca They don't know the situation maybe my dad bought it like that! Considering the sentimental value of the gun I wouldn't sell it anyway. Like the way I feel is its my ITHACA Not anybody else's. Sorry if it sounds like I am yelling at you I just hate when people say junk like that everyone at my club loves my Ithaca I mean if people are that anal about it then they should buy all the WWII 1911 and they can just sit there and stare at them all day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast