Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default Gun Show Massacres??

I googled Gun Show Shootings and can across plenty Bystanders getting injured by bunches of Darwinists bringing loaded guns to shows and for whatever reasons the owners discharged their firearms and injure themselves or bystanders.

My question is this, (and I think I know the answer) Has any Public Gun Show in U.S. History ever had a mass causality shooting?? If no evidence exists, then that pretty much sums up the Gun Control debate.

Default Re: Gun Show Massacres??

I believe that you'll find that there have been more shootings (intentional and accidental) in police stations than at gun shows.

Apparently, it's all that "training" that the Left loves so much. Trained officers are more likely to negligently discharge their guns, or shoot the wrong person, or fail to defend themselves (that's how that Ceasefire asshole's brother died), than those of us who merely have an interest in firearms and make a point of practicing without any annual qualification requirement. We yokels who walk barefoot through the aisles of gun shows and sound out the long words on the packages, the evidence is that we have fewer accidents, and when we shoot someone while thinking that we have justification, we're less likely to shoot the wrong guy or be wrong about the justification.

I'd say that we've proven ourselves, and if anybody should be disarmed, it should be the cops, and the govt responsible for Waco and Ruby Ridge and MOVE and My Lai...start with the truly irresponsible folks first, then maybe we'll talk about giving up our military-style guns, like the ones the govt used pointlessly in Viet Nam.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Montgomery County)

...or on a defenseless 89 year old opening her door...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I believe that you'll find that there have been more shootings (intentional and accidental) in police stations than at gun shows.
    Possible quibbling on my part, but while I believe you to be correct about the ratio of accidental shootings, police station to gun show, the reason may be the tendency to restrict the carrying of loaded weapons into gun shows, and the tendency to carry loaded weapons into police stations.

That being said, I agree about the low level of competency in firearm handling some police exhibit.

Quote Originally Posted by TParrish View Post
    Possible quibbling on my part, but while I believe you to be correct about the ratio of accidental shootings, police station to gun show, the reason may be the tendency to restrict the carrying of loaded weapons into gun shows, and the tendency to carry loaded weapons into police stations.

That being said, I agree about the low level of competency in firearm handling some police exhibit.
    There's nothing barring police from zip-tieing all cop guns when they come into the station, if that's what's making the gun shows safer. I personally believe that the additional handling and loading/ unloading would produce MORE accidents if cops had to unload every time they came back to the station, but hey, cops routinely unload the guns of motorists "for everyone's safety", so who am I to argue with the professionals?

And yes, anyone who only handles a gun (or a flute or a chisel or a bus) because his job duties require it, will have less interest in being good with it than someone for whom it's a labor of love. Hire some kid to paint landscapes for minimum wage, and you're just not going to get the same level of care as from someone who loves to paint in his spare time.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by marinakorp View Post
    ...or on a defenseless 89 year old opening her door...
    or unarmed dogs.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Allegheny County)

Apparently, it's all that "training" that the Left loves so much. Trained officers are more likely to negligently discharge their guns, or shoot the wrong person, or fail to defend themselves (that's how that Ceasefire asshole's brother died), than those of us who merely have an interest in firearms and make a point of practicing without any annual qualification requirement. We yokels who walk barefoot through the aisles of gun shows and sound out the long words on the packages, the evidence is that we have fewer accidents, and when we shoot someone while thinking that we have justification, we're less likely to shoot the wrong guy or be wrong about the justification.

I'd say that we've proven ourselves, and if anybody should be disarmed, it should be the cops, and the govt responsible for Waco and Ruby Ridge and MOVE and My Lai...start with the truly irresponsible folks first, then maybe we'll talk about giving up our military-style guns, like the ones the govt used pointlessly in Viet Nam.
    It's all the more indefensible when you consider that cops get plenty of "free" ammo to practice with every month, most of which probably winds up on Gunbroker.

(Bucks County)

But instead, they are arming THEM with more and more Militaristic weapons. Just wait until they have grenade launchers in their arsenals.
    Insanity.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain