I know that a couple of us posted about this several weeks ago and I got it added to the events calendar here on this site but I wanted to take another opportunity to remind you that if you have some time this Sunday to come on out to Wicen's Shooting Range to show your support for this nice outdoor range that has be in operation for a very long time but now is challenged because development has surrounded it.

The weather report is looking pretty good so join the crowd on Sunday.

Wicen's Shooting Range Support Day

Place: Wicen's Shooting Range
(The Farm)
3179 Mozart RoadFurlong, PA 18925
215-598-3534
http://www.wicenshootingrange.com/

Date: Sunday-April 13th Wicen's Shooting Range.

Time: 10am-4pm

Cost: $15

This shoot will be an official Rally Point shoot and specifically to support Wicen's Shooting Range.

Please read the range rules before attending the shoot. They are clearly posted on ttp://www.wicenshootingrange.com/

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: They require photo identification for each adult signing in to use the range. If you do not have photo identification, you will not be allowed on the firing line.

Any local business that wants to donate something as a door prize on April 13th should contact me via PM at TRP.org. or email me at jyoung9656@verizon.net

Joe Wicen gave me permission to allow food to be cooked off the firing line, but I ask that people pack their own lunches/food for this because trying to accomodate an unknown turn out will be difficult. If you plan on cooking food, please contact me and try an co-ordinate that for your group.

Please come with the a helpful attitude. We want to create a positive atmosphere in light of the situation.

All of the details about the stray bullet incendent at Wicen's are still being compiled, but we need to show support for the range.

Spread the word and get off the computer and come out on SUNDAY, April 13th.

Please repost this on any gun board that is willing to support Joe Wicen's range. People from Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania will be in attendance so please spread the word with 2nd Amendment groups in those States. I would appreciate it if people would post here or email me about attending the shoot so that I don't have to read through too many gun boards to get an accurate head count.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.therallypoint.org/forum/i...p?topic=2169.0

Regards,
The TRP.org Team