I have E-mailed and called all these senators Please do the same...

For current gun control bills please please watch>>>>>>>>>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcjU-R0t6Ww

My e-mail to each senator backing these bills.

Right now I am taking "Morals and Ethics" in college we are learning how to identify a valid and sound argument. Here is an example;
P(1) All men are mortal
P(2)Socrates is a man, there for....
(Conclusion)Socrates is mortal.

Example of an unsound argument.
(P)1 Adam Lanza broke the law.
(P)2 Adam Lanza is American
(Conclusion) All Americans break the law.

I think you see where I am going with this. More often than not, where one falls on gun control depends largely on their political affiliation, their moral standards and their past experiences with firearms.

According to some estimates, approximately 80 million homes in the U.S. own 200-400 million guns.

With numbers like that it is an undeniable fact that the overwhelming majority of American gun owners are law abiding patriots. I myself am one of these Americans. I want to urge you to withdraw your support, for any bills that throw the constitution into the wind. Bills,S374, S54,,and S150 "Assault weapons ban of 2013", are bills that do just this.

Throughout history, various political regimes, the one constant of a tyrannical government has been the disarming of citizens. Thomas Jefferson once famously said: “No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny in government.”

I can give you all the statistics, but I wont. You know these proposed bills will have very little if not any effect to prevent crime. Joe Biden him self has said this, the FBI has proved this.

Please withdraw your support, and support our Bill of Rights.
Al, you took an oath, period the end.

it is not time to relax....