Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Blair County)

Default Re: Altoona, PA Showmasters Gun Show March 16-17

Quote Originally Posted by sakotrgnut View Post
    Typical showmasters gun show. Looked more like a flea market to me. Being the first show you would have expected showmasters to have put their best foot forward to continue at this venue. I don't see this show happening more then twice. Yep negative but hey I call it like I see it
    I would have to agree!

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Ron View Post
    Went to the gun show at the convention center.... fair amount of stuff.... all pretty standard/typical stuff prices were generally outrageous.... some downright ridiculous! One guy had some .380.... Federal American Eagle.... at $40.00 a box for fmj! Two weeks ago the exact same ammo was $15.95 a box at Grice!
    WoW!! What are these people smoking?????

(Cambria County)

Being biased as one of the vendors and not being at a gun show in awhile I thought for the area it was nice to see at least something going on. Ammo prices are bad everywhere unless you can intercept a Walmart stocking. As for the price, I pay that for a McDonalds hamburger which is bad for me so I guess its all in how you take it. The business next to us did well and sold at least 5 firearms so they were happy.
    I just find it a little offish that there are so many complaints about price when I know "you" would spend 10 bucks in gas to go to Harrisburg or Monroeville, pay their fee of what? $5.00 or $6.00??? and also probaly buy nothing although time spent at the show would be greater and see more types of guns and ammo.
    No one from the PAFOA stopped to talk to us which I was hoping that would happen.
    Be greatful there was at least some attempt made to have a show close to home in these troubling times.Hope your shows are better for you next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12