Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Centre County)

Default Re: Outdoor Sportsmans Club Gun Show

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    I second that. It was nice to meet you today, Noah. Thanks for your help, and patient, with my indecisiveness while picking through all the Mosins.
    That was a pretty nice lookin' crate of Mosins too. Super clean compared to some of the piles of beaters I've seen at shows.

(Elk County)

Default Re: Outdoor Sportsmans Club Gun Show

I apologize for the late response, but after getting packed up, driving, and then helping the owner unload and a late supper, I took a shower and hit the rack because I was up at it at 0530 this morning at my real job. I don't have an interest in River Valley; I'm just a strong back and a weak mind on the few weekends a year that the owner does shows.

Quote Originally Posted by jmiro View Post
    nice to meet you noah.
    Same here, J. I enjoyed our chat Sunday AM before the opening bell, and it's always nice to put a face with a name, even if my face is made for radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortytwo View Post
    I second that. It was nice to meet you today, Noah. Thanks for your help, and patient, with my indecisiveness while picking through all the Mosins.
    42, it is always good to see a repeat customer, and I enjoyed meeting you as a PAFOA member. It was a complete pleasure for me to help you select your rifle, and offering observations and suggestions as to criteria and attributes. You certainly found the pick of the litter of Hex Tulas. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomTask View Post
    That was a pretty nice lookin' crate of Mosins too. Super clean compared to some of the piles of beaters I've seen at shows.
    RT, it was good to see you again, and I very much appreciate the useful item you gave me. Ingenious. As for the rifles, the ten Tula 91-30 are the last Mosin 91-30s that River Valley has. We ended up selling five 91-30s and four M44s. The 91-30s were a split of five Hex and five Round receivers and there was only one with some serious shellac chipping. Some customers definitely took home some good ones.

Best wishes until next time,

Noah
    Last edited by Noah_Zark; April 22nd, 2013 at 06:23 PM.
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12