Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Lone wolf gun shop

I remember Daniel Titus back in the early '80s I used to go to that gun shop all the time in Bryn Mawr. He was a heavy set man a big man and he didn't take any shit off of anybody especially black people. They were blacks that came in and robbed him and beat him, it was said. He would chase them out every time I would go there if they came in his shop, he did not wait in those people . I bought quite a few guns off of him back in the day and ammunition. I remember his shop always being a mess everything just scattered everywhere and I would go in there looking for what kind of firearm I would like, I would just route through things and just pick what I wanted sometimes but I really like the guy a lot. I also remember dick vermiel coming in there with his son buying a 22 rifle for him. I was in the middle of talking to him Daniel Titus about buying a shotgun and he totally ignored me when dick vermeil walked in and totally ignored me, i didn't take it personal

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaseww1 View Post
    I remember Daniel Titus back in the early '80s I used to go to that gun shop all the time in Bryn Mawr. He was a heavy set man a big man and he didn't take any shit off of anybody especially black people. They were blacks that came in and robbed him and beat him, it was said. He would chase them out every time I would go there if they came in his shop, he did not wait in those people . I bought quite a few guns off of him back in the day and ammunition. I remember his shop always being a mess everything just scattered everywhere and I would go in there looking for what kind of firearm I would like, I would just route through things and just pick what I wanted sometimes but I really like the guy a lot. I also remember dick vermiel coming in there with his son buying a 22 rifle for him. I was in the middle of talking to him Daniel Titus about buying a shotgun and he totally ignored me when dick vermeil walked in and totally ignored me, i didn't take it personal
    You really think it*s ok that he wouldn*t wait on *black people*?* I understand that he was nervous about crime, but to make a blanket statement like that is ignorant. There are plenty of good hardworking black people that want to protect themselves and their families just like us.

(Chester County)

Yo dude I never said it was okay about never waiting on black people are you kidding me really? All I said I knew him cuz I used to go there all the time and yes I knew what he was about, I did not like it absolutely not, don't turn the stories around dude, I'm not saying I don't like black people I'm saying I know how he thought about them. Is it okay absolutely not, but guess what it wasn't okay for two black people to Rob him and beat the shit out of him so don't tell me, why don't you turn on YouTube and watch all those videos on YouTube now about how crime is whether you're black or white. But don't tell me that I'm racist about this and I'm okay with it, absolutely not I am not okay with it, but they also didn't have to beat the shit out of him that was his store he could do whatever he wanted in his store if he didn't want certain kind of people in there whether it's black white green orange well that's his store that was his problem. And that's what's wrong with people today they expect they could do anything they want and somebody's residence or business it's a bunch of bullshit. And I hope those thugs got what they deserve. I'm tired of hearing the excuses that people have today and they're not accountable for their actions you do the crime you do the time just because somebody doesn't agree with you or hate a certain types of people that's their problem who cares then don't go in those stores or don't go in there residents or do not go in there businesses and then you won't have a problem. But to call my state statement ignorant I don't think so I was telling the truth. And that's years and years ago dude but it still happens today but guess what I don't care and it's their business. Everybody has the right to go work hard today no matter what color you are and don't tell me I got a lot of black friends and they agree with me 100%

Subject gun shop permanently closed 2019-2020.

/thd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12