Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bedford County)

Default Women & Beer to fight terrorism ..

I HAVE AN IDEA ! Women of America, DO YOUR DUTY !!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that if he follows the rigid doctrine of the Koran, he must commit suicide if he does.
    So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American Women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women, other than their wife and to show support for all our Patriotic American Women.

And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side, or Martini is good too, is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment. Please also have a long knife handy for hari-kari if you see any Islamics contemplating suicide.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity. I'm sure even George would say, "God bless America and GOD BLESS AMERICAN WOMEN!"

CONSIDER IT YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"

Thumbs up Re: Women & Beer to fight terrorism ..

A very erudite thread and deserving to be a sticky, perhaps if enough Forum members work together on this great idea it will cometo fruition. Ed

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Women & Beer to fight terrorism ..

Quote Originally Posted by SilentRage View Post
    I HAVE AN IDEA ! Women of America, DO YOUR DUTY !!

We all know that it is a sin for an Islamic male to see any woman other than his wife naked, and that if he follows the rigid doctrine of the Koran, he must commit suicide if he does.
    So next Sunday at 4:00 PM Eastern time, all American Women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not terrorists, and to demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women, other than their wife and to show support for all our Patriotic American Women.

And since the Koran also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side, or Martini is good too, is further proof of your anti-terrorist sentiment. Please also have a long knife handy for hari-kari if you see any Islamics contemplating suicide.

The American Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti terrorist activity. I'm sure even George would say, "God bless America and GOD BLESS AMERICAN WOMEN!"

CONSIDER IT YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY TO PASS THIS ON.
    umm......... i think most americans would be more traumatized by some of the nude female figures this country produces than from any terroristic attacks, lol. i know i would be scarred for life.

we have fast food, junk food and lack of exercise to thank for this.........
    Retired LEO, FFL Holder

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: Women & Beer to fight terrorism ..

i sure as hell would'nt want to see any of the females topless in this hood.
    it's only metal, we can out think it....