Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Beaver County)

Default cali gun owners are bout to get screwed harder

http://www.shotgunnews.com/2013/02/2...start-packing/

I honestly feel for pain for the lawful gun owners in cali ...... wait soon there wont be any gun owners left there . watch out if bloomberg sees this new york will follow suit .
    My grandfather is probably raging in his grave, god rest his soul , a proud veteran of ww2 taught me to shoot an hunt an fish an respect the flag an what it stands for , an now I find myself wondering if it stands for anything at all after reading artical afer artical like the one I posted above.
    Bodymangt

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: cali gun owners are bout to get screwed harder

Sorry to say I don't feel any pain for them. I realize they are not the ones that voted these idiots in office but they choose to stay there. When (notice I didn't say if) Pa gets that bad I'll be posting from Montana or some other free State. Yes, I'll miss my family and friends but I would miss my freedom more. I love this State and would hate to leave it, I've lived here my entire life with the exception of a few months, but if I'm still alive by the time the libs take over I'll be out of here as quick as I can. I don't begrudge people moving out of NY, NJ and MD to get out of those shitholes but I do begrudge them bringing their liberal philosophies that created those States with them.

(Beaver County)

Well said Jerkin, ya made me think of this an its probably a bad analogy , its like when the exterminator shows up an treats for roaches some may run away an survive some place else .
    Bodymangt

(Delaware County)

You roaches can run all you want. I won't, because eventually there will be no other place to run to.
    Soldats ! Faites votre devoir ! Droit au cœur mais épargnez le visage. Feu !

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bodymangt View Post
    Well said Jerkin, ya made me think of this an its probably a bad analogy , its like when the exterminator shows up an treats for roaches some may run away an survive some place else .
    Bodymangt
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Freedom loving folks need to start moving TO those states, turn the tide, educate the population there, VOTE locally.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by vinlander View Post
    Freedom loving folks need to start moving TO those states, turn the tide, educate the population there, VOTE locally.
    Problem is conservatives work and it's hard for us to find time to convince people who don't work that freedom is "cool".
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    Sorry to say I don't feel any pain for them. I realize they are not the ones that voted these idiots in office but they choose to stay there. When (notice I didn't say if) Pa gets that bad I'll be posting from Montana or some other free State. Yes, I'll miss my family and friends but I would miss my freedom more. I love this State and would hate to leave it, I've lived here my entire life with the exception of a few months, but if I'm still alive by the time the libs take over I'll be out of here as quick as I can. I don't begrudge people moving out of NY, NJ and MD to get out of those shitholes but I do begrudge them bringing their liberal philosophies that created those States with them.
    The problem is it is going from state to state, you may have nowhere to go if it keeps going this way.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by bodymangt View Post
    Bodymangt

Why is it every time a new restriction arises, it's RUN-RUN-RUN to another state?

Here's another way to consider it.

Your're in your home - some rodent invades your home carrying pests, odor and disease.

Do you run away? NO - you eliminate the rodent to rid yourself of the problem.

Anti-gun politicians are rodents....................

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    Why is it every time a new restriction arises, it's RUN-RUN-RUN to another state?

Here's another way to consider it.

Your're in your home - some rodent invades your home carrying pests, odor and disease.

Do you run away? NO - you eliminate the rodent to rid yourself of the problem.

Anti-gun politicians are rodents....................
    But the problem is not so much the anti-gun politicians as it is the sheeple that elect them!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast