Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default "no comply" petition

Greetings,

This was posted in the PA Hometown forum at ARFcom. It's a petition stating you will not comply with any new unconstitutional gun laws in PA. I don't think we'll get too much traction on the actual petition itself, but had the idea that it may get some awareness if we sent it to each and every one of the PA reps that are either authoring or cosponsoring any anti gun legislation. They don't seem to be much interested in my polite letters asking for discussion; perhaps this may get their attention?

Regards, Jim

Here is the URL and the text:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/firearms/

We the People of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will no longer plead with our legislature to maintain the rights granted to us by our creator. Section 21 of the Pennsylvania State Constitution reads, "The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned."

Any further attempts to pass unconstitutional gun control in this commonwealth will be met with non-compliance. We as free people and citizens of this state will not ask the permission of our legislatures or our executives to exercise our natural rights which are guaranteed by our state constitution. From this point forward we will not comply with any further gun control measures.

(Beaver County)

Default Re: "no comply" petition

Thanks I am going to jump on board to sign it an recoment it to a few freinds .
    Bodymangt

(Northampton County)

Petition? I got a better one.

I am going to my Senator's office. Who I know hasn't made up his mind about universal background checks. It's going to go something like this:

Me: He's still thinking about it. Well, requiring me to get government permission to own a gun is BS, and your boss is violating the Second Amendment restrictions on him as a legislator, and his Oath of Office.

Them: He wouldn't do it unless he thought it was legal and protected gun owners.

Me: So, he does understand how serious this is. He would only do it if he thought it was the right thing to do, and thought it was necessary, right?

Them: Yes, absolutely, it is serious and he would only do it if he thought it was right and necessary.

Me: Good. If he believes in in that strongly, I expect him to call the ATF and send them to my house the day after the law goes into effect. Because the day it goes into effect, I am going to an FFL and buying a rifle. Just to make sure there is a record of it. Then, I am going to sell it without a background check in violation of his law. If he believes in the law, I expect to be in federal prison by sundown the next day. For many years. If not, I will report to the press that he had knowledge of this crime, violation of the law he felt was necessary, and he did nothing about it.

(Lancaster County)

Do you think they'll have internet access in the FEMA camps?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Do you think they'll have internet access in the FEMA camps?
    If think so, then I have some land at an 8,000 acre "gated community" to sell you

(Lancaster County)

LOL. I started that one. Not getting much traction so whatever ;-)

(Dauphin County)

So, just so I understand this correctly. You want a large number of people to pu their name on petition that say we will not comply to new laws and we intend of defying them?

I think I'll sit this one out.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 4tun8 View Post
    So, just so I understand this correctly. You want a large number of people to pu their name on petition that say we will not comply to new laws and we intend of defying them?

I think I'll sit this one out.
    I was thinking the same thing, you may end up signing the illegal search and seizure list.

(Lehigh County)

So much for the "law abiding" part of being a law abiding gun owner.

Once y'all rebell, then the protections of the 2nd amendment cease to apply to you. There are procedures (listed elsewhere in the Constitution, NOT the Bill of Rights) that show us how to redress our grievances with our democratic government. Alas, refusal to obey laws, even those that may someday be deemed unconstitutional, is not among the choices.

Read up... not just the parts that you like.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by jim-analog View Post
    Greetings,
    We the People of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania will no longer plead with our legislature to maintain the rights granted to us by our creator.
    My favorite chapter in Deuteronomy is when Moses reads the stone tablet inscribed, "Thou shalt not surrender thy firearms."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast