Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Pike County)

Default Re: Ammo in the area

A little birdie told me today at Walmart a bunch of young guys come in right around the time the overnight shift starts and grab all the pistol ammo they can get their hands on. Seems like Friday, Saturday, Sunday nights is the norm. By the time they're done there's little if anything left for the day shoppers.

(Lackawanna County)

anyone been out to wallenpaupack lately? Curious what ammo he has in. Maybe a 10/22 as well?

(Monroe County)

I've been all over monroe/northampton counties lately so this is what I know

Sports Authority in Nazareth had .380 yesterday $18.99 for 50 rounds
    They also had 5.56 x 45mm ar rifle rounds 20 rounds for $13.99 (kid gave me the wrong ones and I didn't catch it till I got home)
    Sportsman liquidation which is on rt 611 in stroudsburg in the same plaza as staples had .45acp today for 29.99 for 50 rounds
    Walmart in East Stroudsburg doesn't have .22lr or .45 but they did have .380 as of today but I'm not sure of the price.
    Walmart in Nazareth didn't have anything as of today for those calibers either.

Those are the guns I have so that is what I have been looking for..

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    anyone been out to wallenpaupack lately? Curious what ammo he has in. Maybe a 10/22 as well?
    Looking for any specific ammo? If I am early enough tomorrow morning I can stop on my way by.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

(Lackawanna County)

The usual suspects 22lr 40 223 308

(Wayne County)

I'll stop in if I can in the AM. WalMart in Honesdale had a couple boxes (100 rd. WWB) of 40 yesterday when I stopped in, not sure on price though.
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

(Wayne County)

I was able to stop in and take a quick peek around this morning. He has a "standard" 10/22 with blued barrel and wood fruniture for 260. I was told zero inventory on 308 and 223 but had AE 50 round boxes of 40 for $21 and 9mm WWB 100 rd. value packs for $40. He still has a few cases of 7.62 sitting on the floor and I'm sorry but I forgot to look for 22lr, not sure how I missed that one

I am also sad to report that it looks like his inventory or rifles is decreasing again, that 10/22 was the only one I saw. Couple different "tactical" 12 ga. shottys, both Remington and Mossberg standing up, few different bolt and lever guns but it looks like the scary black rifles are disappearing. There were probably 6 different used handguns in the case and plenty of new handguns, both semis and revolvers.

(Lackawanna County)

cool doenst look like im getting out of the house today anyways. my toddler has been less than cooperative. ive still got a few hours of school work to do

(Lackawanna County)

Walmart in Honesdale had 3 hundred round packs of Winchester super x .22, Still had 1 when I left I figurred I wouldnt be greedy and take all 3. , in retrospect I should have because my wife promptly confiscated 1 of my 2 boxes for her 10/22, darn. Lol

(Wayne County)

hmmm interesting, what was the price on the 22? Wife is going to WalMart for some other stuff tomorrow a some point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast