Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Joe Biden's Shotgun Advice Could Land Jill Biden in Jail

Vice President Joe Biden might want to have a talk with his son, Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, before he makes another public statement about guns.

In a Facebook "chat" Tuesday, the vice president said that he had advised his wife, Jill, to fire a shotgun in the air from their Delaware home's porch if she was concerned for her safety.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...-biden-in-jail
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Default Re: Joe Biden's Shotgun Advice Could Land Jill Biden in Jail

He's already trying to make honest citizens into criminals with the laws he wants to pass. So why not make more honest citizens into criminals with bad advice.

Just goes to show that gun laws are so idiotic that there is nothing common sense about most of them, even to the Vice President though he will never admit it.

(Lehigh County)

As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does".

(Berks County)

I don't trust this guy. He's always talking about shooting shotguns.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Biden is a regular Larry f*cking Vickers! He shouldn't be allowed near rubber bullets.

I have no idea how anyone with sufficient mental competence to tie his own shoes could advise us to (a) only have 2 shots in their home defense weapon, and (b) at the first sign of trouble, disarm yourself completely by firing both of those shots into the air.

Does Idiot Joe also advise people to keep the smallest available fire extinguisher at home, and then when you smell smoke, immediately discharge it into a wastebasket?

I suppose we should expect this from an administration that believes that the best way to infuse capital into an economy is to tax it out of that economy first. The normal laws of physics and logic don't seem to apply, because facts and logic are (of course) racist hate speech.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lehigh County)

what is it with White House staff and shooting Shotguns??

(Beaver County)

Can't a person that fires their gun into the air be charged with reckless endangerment? What goes up, must come down. With that being said, if I shoot my shotgun into the air and I have slugs in there (Joe didn't specify what kind of shot to have in the shells) and the slug falls from the sky and kills someone, is Joe going to stick up for me and say "It's ok. I told him to do this to scare away a potential intruder." of course not. I'm going to be charged with negligent homicide. Great idea, Joe. You're such an asshat....

Quote Originally Posted by flyingjunkie View Post
    Can't a person that fires their gun into the air be charged with reckless endangerment? What goes up, must come down. With that being said, if I shoot my shotgun into the air and I have slugs in there (Joe didn't specify what kind of shot to have in the shells) and the slug falls from the sky and kills someone, is Joe going to stick up for me and say "It's ok. I told him to do this to scare away a potential intruder." of course not. I'm going to be charged with negligent homicide. Great idea, Joe. You're such an asshat....
    I assume that every state allows exceptions under the principles of "justification" or "necessity". Heck, you can shoot a person if you have to, why wouldn't you be able to shoot up into the air for some lesser level of threat?
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I assume that every state allows exceptions under the principles of "justification" or "necessity". Heck, you can shoot a person if you have to, why wouldn't you be able to shoot up into the air for some lesser level of threat?
    Shooting an intruder breaking into your home and having your 1oz lead slug land in the head of the neighbor kid after you heard a noise is probably two different things wouldn't you think?

"Sorry Officer and Mr. DA, I thought I heard an intruder and even though I couldn't identify the threat, I decided to blast off a couple slugs into the air for good measure. Tell Mrs. Jones I feel bad about her 5 year old and all, but now I'm off to bed..."

I just don't see that working do you?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast