Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Thumbs up Logans and Sportsmans Warehouse

Sportsmans Warehouse in knox is awesome. not very big but not price gouging. and the same for Logans in north washington.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Logans and Sportsmans Warehouse

i'm in pittsburgh/murrysville area and it takes me an hour to get to Logan's, i still take the drive because they are A+. i couldn't recommend a lgs anymore. i bought a sig 1911 tacpac from them and they have the best prices. they didn't price gouge on ar stuff like mags either. I really like them, good honest people. i went their to check out a s&w 1911 eframe and they gave me all the time in the world to inspect and treated me a class, even remembered me from the previous week. all that service was with my wife hounding me to leave for god knows what, they knew i probably didn't have time to buy but gave me 1st class service

Default Re: Logans and Sportsmans Warehouse

Visited Logan's on Friday with my wife since she's looking for a new EDC. There's not enough good to say about these guys. It's worth the trip out to the country. Very polite and patient - even when she wanted to see 4 different guns to determine which one fits her hand best. Prices were very reasonable, and I'm certain that we will go back again soon.

Normally, I go to Bee's Guns in Saltsburg because they're only 20 minutes away. Much like Logan's, I would go out of my way to do business there because it's always a good experience.

Two great stores that are worth an extra drive.