Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default The thin blue line.

Let me tell you all about the thin blue line.

I was working in an auto shop in norther NJ and we had all the cops personal cars to work on. All 30ish of them. Small town, on the N.Y. border. There isn't many so I'm not going to use names. A dick wanted to sell his car but the miles were around 120k. My boss tells me someones coming in to pick up the vehicle so give him the keys. In comes some dude that for a second I was like, I know that mother fucker. When he left it dawned on me. That dude was busted stripping cars in Rockland county N.Y. Anyway he takes the truck and leaves. Couple of hours later he brings it back, no big deal right. Wrong! I get into the truck to move it so it's clear when the dick gets out of work and the miles are 60k. I put the oil change sticker on it at 120k+. I waited until about 9 after work (4 hours) and when the dick showed up I asked him about it. He "pulled rank" and told me to stfu. That was about the end of the line for me. I gave him a serious beating. The next day I was arrested for assaulting a police officer. The case was dropped when I told my boss that he was next if the milage wasn't put back to 120k and I diddn't give a fuck about the charges. He did and I left N.J. I told that fuck if I ever saw him again I would kill him. He left the force in 2002 over a domestic dispute.

I know to a lot of you the cops crime wasn't a big deal. To me it was huge. I was in my late 20's and worked 3 jobs. All that ever went threw my mind when I tee'd off on that fucker was your a cop and your going to rip off someone who can't afford to be ripped off? I was beyond angry.

What I'm trying to say is, If your doing some immoral shit and you get caught, don't say I diddn't warn you. If you catch a beating I care cause you deserved it. I'm 40 and I've had enough of working hard and watching the thieves (cop, congress, judges, sheriffs, etc..) get away with a slap on the wrist while I'm looking at 10 hard. I think this is my public notice. I'm tired, and ready to become.

By the way, anyone know when Mark Ciavarella and Michael Conahan get out of jail?

Default Re: The thin blue line.

I'm more than surprised your charges were dropped for assaulting a police officer, regardless of the situation. Must have been your lucky day..

(Bucks County)

I'm with you exept for the assault. Unfortunately that doesn't fix anything.

I work in a number of police stations in Philadelphia. I either get grilled by some telling me " I hope you're not installing cameras", but the others are happy I'm fixing lights and things. It blows my mind that you would almost incriminate yourself and admit to doing illegal activities in the HQ.

(Allegheny County)

WOW you became judge, jury and executioner.

You're no better than the dick that pissed you off.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final