Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    (Northumberland County)

Default Huge manhunt for former police officer in murders

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: Huge manhunt for former police officer in murders

I was just watching this on the news. They are claiming the cops open fired on two different vehicles so far thinking it was the shooter when neither one of them was him. One of the vehicles was a newspaper delivery man. That is bullshit. If these fucking idiot libs want to disarm somebody it should be the police. If any citizen just fired on a vehicle like that they would be in jail and these cock suckers won't even see an unpaid suspension much less jail time.

(Lackawanna County)

if youve got some time read some psycho babble
    his own personal manifesto

http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

LOL, the guy doing the shooting is pro assault weapons ban.
    Repeal the 17th Amendment

(Beaver County)

So much for the cops and military being the ONLY people that can be trusted with "assault rifles." I wonder if his is a department-issued automatic (a.k.a. and ACTUAL assault weapon/machine gun)...

So where does this put the lib argument that normal citizens can't have our AR-15s and the such because we're not "responsible enough" to have them, but the police and military can because they're "trained to use them?" I also have to ask, being that I've been in the military for a few years, because the military requires you to qualify on an M4, how is it that I'm no longer "qualified" to own or use this weapon once I'm off duty? Does a switch flip in my brain that makes me forget my training with it once I leave the gate? Apparently not because this crazed individual is running rampant and he is also "highly trained" as a former member of the LAPD....

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    I was just watching this on the news. They are claiming the cops open fired on two different vehicles so far thinking it was the shooter when neither one of them was him. One of the vehicles was a newspaper delivery man. That is bullshit. If these fucking idiot libs want to disarm somebody it should be the police. If any citizen just fired on a vehicle like that they would be in jail and these cock suckers won't even see an unpaid suspension much less jail time.
    This is the "killing an insurgent creates 10 more insurgents phenomenon."

If they keep running around blowing away innocents, more people are going to join this guy in the streets.

(Delaware County)

As previously reported in this thread...skittish cops are apparently firing willy-nilly on anyone who drives a pick-up resembling the one owned by the rogue cop. One had two women in it who obviously look nothing like the 270lb assailant. Whoa, training and discipline go out the window just because they're scared shitless of an ambush? Seriously scary shit for Joe and Joanne civilian out there...

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...ng-papers?lite

(Lawrence County)

Quote Originally Posted by Valorius View Post
    This is the "killing an insurgent creates 10 more insurgents phenomenon."

If they keep running around blowing away innocents, more people are going to join this guy in the streets.
    I can't say I would blame them. I heard now that it was two ladies that were in the truck delivering newspapers. I saw a picture of the truck where all you could see was the back of it and I counted close to 30 rounds fired into it. The really bad thing is that they are looking for a Nissan and this was a Toyota! One lady was hit in the back and the other in the hand. Haven't heard anything about the other truck they fired on but it was the same police department.

(Berks County)

#182 in his manifesto is classic

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    I can't say I would blame them. I heard now that it was two ladies that were in the truck delivering newspapers. I saw a picture of the truck where all you could see was the back of it and I counted close to 30 rounds fired into it. The really bad thing is that they are looking for a Nissan and this was a Toyota! One lady was hit in the back and the other in the hand. Haven't heard anything about the other truck they fired on but it was the same police department.
    Each cop he kills, the rest of them will get more paranoid, and more trigger happy.

More innocents will be killed and called "collateral damage."

People will take to the street in protest (watch what happens in the coming days). If those protests are hamhandedly handled by the cops....or if an insurgent strikes at the cops during one...

Watch out.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast