Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lebanon County)

Default I might have an AR Lower or might not

Well I ordered a stripped lower last week and had to choose from a list of local FFL's. I picked one I have bought several guns from prior and placed the order. I got a call last week and said it was going to be shipped out mid week. I called the shop today to check in with them and was greeted with a little attitude saying that since they were not notified prior to today then they shipped it back and had on that cam in today that they are returning as well.
    The shop claimed that no names were marked on the lowers that were sent. I know I should have been in contact wit the shop but the website listed these dealers like it was a preset approved list so I didn't contact them. I understand that they have the right to choose their business but I believe I will excercise my right to place my future business elsewhere. I now have to wait until ATI contacts me back to reship it back to a different dealer.
    I've got two guns... One for each of ya (Doc Holiday)

(Bucks County)

Default Re: I might have an AR Lower or might not

courtesy to let the shop know a head of time you have something coming there way...

sucks

(Lawrence County)

Yeah, wasn't too smart not letting them know but sounds like they were being dicks about it. I'm not sure how that works though, do they need to enter those into their books when they get them? I think they probably do then if nobody claims them what do they do with them?

I ordered a couple lowers from Wideners and they came in a box marked with my name at the top then C/O my ffl. That's the way they should all be shipped IMO, no confusion. My ffl called me the day they came in and I went and picked them up, the box wasn't even opened yet.

(York County)

Out the shop because that's BS...

A lower is about the size of a book. How much room does it take up?
    They could log it into their book and set it on a shelf until someone inquires about it. It's not in the way nor takes up any space.
    Wouldn't you like to know what's in my safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Bowanna View Post
    Out the shop because that's BS...

A lower is about the size of a book. How much room does it take up?
    They could log it into their book and set it on a shelf until someone inquires about it. It's not in the way nor takes up any space.
    While I agree that you should have let them know.... I have to say, them shipping it back was a pretty dick move. It wasn't about taking up space, they have plenty of that from sold out items right now. It was just to prove their point and use a little of their power. All they had to do was keep it under the counter until someone came in and asked "hey did a lower come in for me? my name is so&so" Problem solved.