Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gander MT Sales

Default Re: Gander MT Sales

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Good for her!

We need more gals in the fight - this is EVERYONE's 2A - this isn't just for white men.

And - have her google for Kim Kardashian's blinged out NAA mini-revolver. About the only thing positive about Kim. Well, OK, one of a few things positive about Kim... but leave that part out.
    You'd be even more amazed at her 2A stance if I told you where she works.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Default Re: Gander MT Sales

Quote Originally Posted by jerkin View Post
    I wouldn't expect them to be gouging. From what I've seen all the big stores are keeping their prices the same, Gander Mountain, Dunhams, Cabelas, Bass Pro, even Walmart with what little they have. It's all the local gun shops that have been raping everyone, you know the ones we all support during slow times.

I fired off an email yesterday to the larger of the local shops around me telling them I'm done with them after all this and that I've never ordered a gun online or ever asked them to match online prices but from now on if I can get it cheaper online that is what I'll do. Haven't heard back.

I'm friendly with one of the girls that works firearms at one of the large stores near me and she told me that people line up on Friday morning before the store opens because they know that's when the truck comes. Today they got 5 .223 rifles in (didn't mention which) and a local ffl holder tried to buy them all. She is aware that they would go straight to gunbroker and would only sell him one. Greedy assholes.
    LGS's are vastly overrated.

Cabela's is the only place I buy guns.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12