Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default DHS needs more ammo...............again

It seems the government has a huge appetite for more ammo........http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...of-ammunition/

(Bucks County)

Default Re: DHS needs more ammo...............again

gearing up for something fearce

(Allegheny County)

They are just afraid that if they don't buy now, all the pafoa members will have bought it all up.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Chester County)

I heard a theory . . "The more they buy up the less on the market to the common folk" .

I have no idea if that is true or a tin foil helmet moment but it does make one ponder.
    Jimmy cracked corn and HE didn't care! Why should I?

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by dunno View Post
    I heard a theory . . "The more they buy up the less on the market to the common folk" .

I have no idea if that is true or a tin foil helmet moment but it does make one ponder.
    I've been wondering the same thing myself. When I asked around at gun shops why when gun owners want ammo & ammo companies are working hard to get the ammo out that the gun shops can't seem to get it in except in very limited supplies & I was told DHS, military,police, etc are getting the bulk of it supposedly for training exercises. I wondered if that's actually true or if they're buying it up so we can't get it & in turn driving the cost way up.
    Jesus is Lord !

(Mercer County)

Buying it with OUR tax dollars.

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    They are just afraid that if they don't buy now, all the pafoa members will have bought it all up.
    I was thinking a similar thing, "Of course they need more ammo, the civilians are buying like crazy!"

It is like the old indian/winter joke:

It was October and the Indians on a remote reservation asked their new chief if the coming winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a chief in a modern society he had never been taught the old secrets of weather prediction. When he looked at the sky he couldn't tell what the winter was going to be like.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side he told his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect extra firewood to be prepared.

But being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked, "Is the coming winter going to be cold?"

"It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold," the meteorologist at the weather service responded.

So the Chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more firewood in order to be prepared.

A week later he called the National Weather Service again. "Does It still look like it is going to be a very cold winter?"

"Yes," the man at National Weather Service again replied, "it's going to be a very cold winter."

The diligent Chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of firewood they could find.

Two weeks later the Chief called the National Weather Service again. "Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?"

"Absolutely," the man replied. "It's looking more and more like it is going to be one of the coldest winters ever."

"How can you be so sure?" the Chief asked.

The weatherman replied, "The Indians are collecting firewood like crazy."
    "Freedom is our most precious commodity and if we are not eternally vigilant, government will take it all away. Individual freedom demands individual responsibility."

That would be the most effective method of back door gun control. Dry up the supply of ammunition and it won't matter what kind of guns people have. Eventually they'd all end up as nothing more than expensive clubs. If the gov't were actually trying to dry up the ammo supply it would likely only be a temporary measure, say until they could get some legislation through or some EPA regulation taxing the lead as a toxic substance. A stopgap until they could get gun control measures in place. Either that, or the government is buying ammo while they still have budgets!

That really beats all. I know a particular person who works for homeland security and he has so much shit it would supply every gun owner in pa. He actually moved and has had his entire basement dedicated to ammo and guns. Steel doors and frames double rows of cinderblock , ammo consist of .223, .40, .308 and buckshot, all paid for by us taxpayers, me personally I think he is a dick. Big bragger about his ar collection and ammo stock pile, I have asked for some brass but never see anything. I just think it sucks that a person like him who I will not go into detail would get to work for homeland security, I feel if all are like him we are in trouble, true asshole......

(Lehigh County)

Who do they think is going to use all that ammo, office workers?
    Maybe those fat a$$s that work for the TSA
    Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast