Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Chester County)

Default .22 lr ammo anywhere in se pa?

Hey guys has anybody been to or seen a place where they have .22 lr ammo in southeast pa in the past couple weeks? I've combed walmarts and other places in the area and they were out. Looking for any bulk packs or cci. I want to go shooting but don't want to tap into my reserve. Any advice?

Thumbs up Re: .22 lr ammo anywhere in se pa?

Quote Originally Posted by c_brutsche View Post
    Hey guys has anybody been to or seen a place where they have .22 lr ammo in southeast pa in the past couple weeks? I've combed walmarts and other places in the area and they were out. Looking for any bulk packs or cci. I want to go shooting but don't want to tap into my reserve. Any advice?
    I stopped by Targetmaster today. They had 6 cases of Remington Golden Bullet. Each case was $300's with 5000 to a case. I posted it here and on a couple of other forums but I don't know if anyone took advantage of it or if they have any left. You might want to give them a call or stop by tomorrow. They also sell 100 round packs of the .22, but at a higher price.

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/20...ml#post2279516

(Chester County)

Default Re: .22 lr ammo anywhere in se pa?

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I stopped by Targetmaster today. They had 6 cases of Remington Golden Bullet. Each case was $300's with 5000 to a case. I posted it here and on a couple of other forums but I don't know if anyone took advantage of it or if they have any left. You might want to give them a call or stop by tomorrow. They also sell 100 round packs of the .22, but at a higher price.

http://forum.pafoa.org/lounge-108/20...ml#post2279516
    One of the few places I didn't check. Thank you sir. Did you by any chance see how much the hundred packs were?

Quote Originally Posted by c_brutsche View Post
    One of the few places I didn't check. Thank you sir. Did you by any chance see how much the hundred packs were?
    They were in a different part of the store. The guy said they were either 7.99 or 8.99 per 100.
    Last edited by internet troll; February 3rd, 2013 at 07:40 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    They were in a different part of the store. The guy said they were either 7.99 or 8.99 per 100. He was not sure without checking and I had already decided to buy a case so I did not ask him to.
    Excellent thank you sir!

(Chester County)

On Friday The Sportsman Shop in New Holland had about 10 boxes of federal 550 count for $26.95. I bought 2 boxes from them a couple weeks ago and they restocked and raised the price ($24.95 a couple weeks ago).

They also had a bunch of 9mm and 45 ACP. All the prices were up slightly but they had every handgun caliber in stock.

(Montgomery County)

I saw bricks of .22s at treeline sports in Norristown and at limerck hardware co. last week.