I moved to Sharpsville on November 1st from Cranberry Township with my wife and two daughters (2 and 6). Soon after we moved in the bar across the street had it's first live band. Being able to tell you what song they were singing while watching TV in my living room, I decided to call the police. I was told that they couldn't do anything other then report the actions of the bar to the LCB and that I would just have to deal with it until the LCB could resolve the issue. I was also told to call every time they were being noisy because the more complaints, the more likely the LCB would act.

Fast forward through several complaints to tonight. I called the police and talked to an officer. He told me that another officer was about to start his shift and he would have him call me in 15 - 20 minutes. The video I posted on YouTube is the interaction I had with the officer. Here is a link: http://youtu.be/vundyJ1U-5Q

I have a few questions;

When did it become practice of the police to only enforce a law when multiple people complain?

When did it become okay for a public servant to yell at a tax paying citizen?

While I'm required to know the law (ignorance is no excuse) I am required to have a law degree when questioning the police?

Can someone please provide officer Clark with a business card? He is the first cop, I have ever spoken to, who does not carry one.

I wasn't aware that because I am a private citizen, my rights and concerns are considered less than a bar who is, according to officer Clark, breaking the law. Interesting.