Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Freedom Munitions - 9mm Ammo

Received (finally) my order of Freedom Munitions 9mm.. Tested it out in my Ruger P95 yesterday..

Gotta say, I really like the stuff. Clean, well packaged, accurate. No failures of any kind, brass is good for reloading, etc etc.. If they get more stock, I will definitely be placing another order. If you were on the fence about this ammo, don't be.. It's great.

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Freedom Munitions - 9mm Ammo

Great to hear. Finally have mine coming next week.

(Butler County)

i ordered some 45auto, 44 mag and 40s&w. the only problem ive had so far was 1 45auto wouldnt even fit in the chamber. other than that they have all went bang so far

Quote Originally Posted by mpyingling22 View Post
    i ordered some 45auto, 44 mag and 40s&w. the only problem ive had so far was 1 45auto wouldnt even fit in the chamber. other than that they have all went bang so far
    Haha that's weird.. Well I have a box of Winchester 147gr HP's, one of the casings on a round was mangled so bad I didn't dare load it in my gun... and those were double the price of freedom munitions ammo.

Ive been using their ammo for awhile now and its always good, but they raised their prices too much $12 a box for reloads(9mm) plus shipping I just got 100 rd of federal for $20. when I first ordered from them it was about $8 per 50

(Montgomery County)

Good to hear OP. Got the shipping notice that mine are on the way to me, I do sort of wish I got an extra 1k of 9mm tho...but was jonesing for 124 grn and they only had 115 grn so I settled. Sorta kicking myself as the price in relation to the general shortage was pretty good and their current suspension of taking additional orders has me in ' frantic wait' mode again.

Ordered 1/11 shipped 1/30...not bad considering.

Got 9mm and .40 on the way. Will shoot a sampling but its intended to be stockpiled.

Has anyone tried their hollow points? Any good?

(Montgomery County)

Also have heard good things about FM ammo. Placed an order, almost a month ago, which was supposed to be in stock . Status for my order at their site still says "processing". No response to emails from me at this point. And yes, I understand they are extremely busy. However, they have "official" people who monitor and officially respond on their Facebook page, so I would think they could respond to my emails.

On the other hand, I had ordered some Kahr mags from Midsouth Shooter's Supply. I emailed them for status and got response within hours. I'm sure they're busy too.

Quote Originally Posted by wsmallri View Post
    Also have heard good things about FM ammo. Placed an order, almost a month ago, which was supposed to be in stock . Status for my order at their site still says "processing". No response to emails from me at this point. And yes, I understand they are extremely busy. However, they have "official" people who monitor and officially respond on their Facebook page, so I would think they could respond to my emails.

On the other hand, I had ordered some Kahr mags from Midsouth Shooter's Supply. I emailed them for status and got response within hours. I'm sure they're busy too.
    That's strange... Although 2 out of the last 3 places I've tried to contact lately have not responded at all, so I think that's typical right now. HOWEVER, that does not mean that I accept that. Frankly, if a place can't stay above water enough to answer a simple email or phone call for a minute.. then they should cut back... Needs to be a mix of priority in filling orders vs. customer service. That's just my opinion. Sorry to hear you have not had good luck with them. My order took quite a while to fill, but it did come, which in the end is what matters.

(Montgomery County)

Status for my order at their site still says "processing". No response to emails from me at this point.
    Update: Funny, but only 2 hours after posting this message on PAFOA, I get an email from Freedom Munitions saying "Your Order Has Shipped", with a tracking number. Maybe someone from FM reads these forums also. Anyway it works, I'll take it !!
    Last edited by wsmallri; February 8th, 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Update: Funny, but only 3 hours after posting this message on PAFOA, I get an email from Freedom Munitions saying "Your Order Has Shipped", with a tracking number. Maybe someone from FM reads these forums also. Anyway it works, I'll take it !!
    Funny how that works eh? Two days ago I posted on a forum about a rifle shipping..... and this morning I got my tracking number.. Coincidence or result? haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast