Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Luzerne County)

Thumbs up JS Sporting Goods in Wilkes Barre

Since I posted a negative thread earlier, I thought I'd post a positive one, as well.

I have dealt with JS Sporting goods for the purchase of my last 3 Ruger pistols since November of last year. I bought an SR1911, an SR22 pistol, and an SR9c. The prices he has charged me have been nothing but fair, and the customer service Paul offers is superb. I have referred two of my friends, as well as my own father there for firearm purchases. It doesn't matter if you're buying a $700 pistol or a $7 box of ammo (22lr, of course!), or just asking some questions about a particular item, he will always do his best to help you out and makes you feel welcome in his store.

It is not a store that a tactical weapons lover will find appealing, but it is a well-rounded sporting goods store with customer service that just makes you want to go back to buy ANYTHING to support a local store owner. He has a nice array of hunting clothing, boots, rods & reels, and archery products.

I highly recomend ANYONE go and see Paul (or his brother, or any of the other family members who work there!) for their firearm needs. Just tell him that John P sent you........
    Last edited by psolkajohn; January 28th, 2013 at 10:56 PM. Reason: typo