Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default NATIONAL 2ND AMENDMENT RALLY

My apologies for the double post - This can also be found in 'Law & Politics - Pennsylvania' - And again this is NATIONAL so address, city, and state should be determined accordingly.

When: Friday, February 8, 2013 - 10AM
    Where: Your State Capital Building
    Why: Support of The Second Amendment

This rally will be taking place at every single state capital building in the USA at 10am
    on Friday, 2/8/13. Lets not be like the rest of America in complaining about why others
    haven't fixed what we just let lay there broke. Its time to put in work for your own
    benefit, so plan to attend.

Hickok45 - 2/8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G80tRM6m7KM

(Franklin County)

Default Re: NATIONAL 2ND AMENDMENT RALLY

I'm glad to find this. I've called some friends, we'll be there! Anyone interested in a carpool from the Chambersburg area? The weather sounds sketchy, I'll be in my 4WD 4-door truck.

The Rally in April just seemed like it was too far in the future.
    Last edited by SaintThomasBitterClinger; February 6th, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Added carpool note

I have a bad feeling about this I feel the turnout will be very low

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Wayne County)

Is there a thread for setting up car pools ?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by IIIIIREPOIIIII View Post
    I have a bad feeling about this I feel the turnout will be very low

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    just now is the first I'm learning of this rally , I'm hoping I can get the chance to go to Harrisburg for it though.

(Berks County)

Million Man March
    2/8/2013 @ 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (noon)
    Objective: Voices to Promote the Protection and Preservation of Our 2nd Amendment
    Yes ...I will be there and hope to bring along others.

Thank you for the reminder.

(Franklin County)

So get some friends and make it happen!

(Berks County)

I hope someone will bring copies of the Gilberton Township's 2nd Amendment Preservation Ordinance for everyone to circulate for townships to adopt and pass.

I know townships in my County are eager for it. It helps to hand them a copy.
    People are working with long hours and there is little time for research and keeping up with news (that you must dig for). They appreciate a "heads up"... actually they seem relieved.

I will bring along at least 25 copies with me on the 8th.

Hope to see many there.

(Berks County)

Here is a copy...all the township has to do is add their signatures and put in their township name instead of Gilberton ...and date it.
    2nd Amendment Preservation Ordinance
    A Resolution, which shall be known and may be cited as the “2nd Amendment Preservation .”
    To prevent federal, State or local infringement on the right to keep and bear Firearms, Firearms accessories or ammunition ; nullifying all federal, state or local acts in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States along with section 21 “Right to Bear Arms of the Pennsylvania constitution.
    THE PEOPLE OF THE BOROUGH OF GILBERTON DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:
    SECTION 1
    The Governing body of the Borough of Gilberton within the state of Pennsylvania finds that:
    A. The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States reads as follows, “A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.” Along with Section 21 of the constitution of Pennsylvania which states, “Right to Bear Arms.” The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.
    B. All federal, state or local acts, laws, orders, rules or regulations regarding firearms, Firearms accessories or ammunition are a violation of the 2nd Amendment along with section 21 of The Pennsylvania Constitution and in violation of this ordinance.
    SECTION 2
    PROHIBITIONS ON FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, FIREARMS ACCESSORIES OR AMMUNITION.
    A. The Governing Body of the Borough of Gilberton within the state of Pennsylvania declares that all federal ,state or Local acts, laws, orders, rules, regulations – past, present or future – shall be in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Pennsylvania are not authorized by the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of Pennsylvania and violate its true meaning and intent as given by the Founders and Ratifies, and are hereby declared to be invalid within Gilberton Borough and all of its boundaries , shall not be recognized by this Borough or within all of its boundaries within the state of Pennsylvania, are specifically rejected by the Borough of Gilberton and within all of its boundaries within the state of Pennsylvania, and shall be considered null and void and of no effect in the Borough ofGilberton within the state of Pennsylvania.
    B. It shall be the duty of the Governing body of Gilberton Borough and within all of its boundaries within the State of Pennsylvania to adopt and enact any and all measures as may be necessary to prevent the enforcement of any federal, state or local acts, laws, orders, rules, or regulations in violation of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States along with section 21 of the Pennsylvania Constitution or any violation of this ordinance.
    SECTION 3 EFFECTIVE DATE A. This act takes effect thirty ( 30 ) days upon approval by the Governing body
    Last edited by Laura Hughes; February 7th, 2013 at 09:43 PM.

I'm going... rain or snow, or not!

I really hope that I'm not the only one who shows...
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast