Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default www.ammunitiontogo.com

www.ammunitiontogo.com

Awsome site, i dont know if anyone here has mentioned it before, so ill give it a shout! check out their .223 ammo. good prices.

Drakin
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

York (near the Emigsville Exit off I83, Pennsylvania
    (York County)

Default Re: www.ammunitiontogo.com

I looked at the 45 ACP. The prices are in line with what I see just about everywhere - about .21 cents per round. You can find cheaper plinking ammo for about .16 cents, but it is reloaded. For good name brand ammo, .21 cents is a good deal.
    NRA Annual Member
    USAF Prior Enlisted
    Join and Support the NRA

They sell AP, Incendiary, Tracer, Bird-Bomb, Starburst, and 12-gauge 'Flamethrower' ammunition.

Isnt their stuff illegal?

(Erie County)

They sell alot of that stuff on Gunbroker. I always thought about ordering some of their 12 Gauge "novelty" rounds.

Tracers aren't illegal of course.

The other stuff, ehhh, I'm pretty sure it is in this state at least. Someone posted at that site over at Arfcom, but I don't remember what the consensus was. Maybe I'd get some to play around at a friends house, but definately not the range.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDevil View Post
    They sell AP, Incendiary, Tracer, Bird-Bomb, Starburst, and 12-gauge 'Flamethrower' ammunition.

Isnt their stuff illegal?
    Cool stuff but the trouble is where to shoot since starting a fire upon impact is a major concern.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ammunitiontogo
    This ammo is a yellow tip Incendiary ammo that will explode with a bright white flash and emit a shower of titanium sparks upon impact. This ammo will burn a little hotter and give you more sparks and fragments, than regular incendiary ammo, due to the added Sponge Titanium in the Incendiary mixture in this ammo. It is visible day or night upon impact. It will burn at 4000 degrees when it hits a hard target. This is some extremely fun ammo to shoot and has a devastating impact. Use extreme caution when shooting this ammo, it will start fires when it explodes around flamable objects.
    Looks like a damn good time to me!! I would love to see this on outdated computer equipment. And at $35 for 20rds, its certainly doable.
    ==============
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
    ~Samuel Adams

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."
    ~Thomas Jefferson, 1791

(Bucks County)

yeah, i dig the selection they have, sure, if you look around hard enough you can find anything cheeper but its a decent site none the less IMO,
    your right diego! weve been talking for a long time about demo-ing that old cpu equipment, i have alot myself i can throw in, all we need is a place! anyone interested?

Drak
    Life and Liberty, Freedom for all.

(Adams County)

Well unless I missed something their 9mm plinking (WWB) ammo prices are rediculous. You get a $1 dollar price break between 500rds and 1000rds. And that is still almost $40 more than WWB at Wal-mart if you buy 10 boxes of the 100count.

38spl doesn't seem too bad. Those are the two I looked at.

I guess it's just a fact that nothing beats wal-marts prices on 9mm practice ammo. I haven't even found Wolf for a better price shipped, and I don't want to shoot that.

Seems a little pricey to me also, as much as I don't like thier policies Walmart has better prices.

at @$23.00 a hundred for Winchester .45 FMJ it comes out to about $120 for 500rds after tax.

Ammotogo wants 175.95 for 500rds of Winchester, not including shipping...

Ammoman.com seems to have better prices also, and you can get better prices if you dare go into Jersey to pick it up.
    "We shoot to stop. ... Unfortunately, death can be a byproduct."

jjjj
    Last edited by jmhcr66; October 10th, 2015 at 01:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast