Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default If you can afford a box of Ammo, you can afford an NRA Membership.

This is the time that it matters Folks. We need to get the NRA membership up as high as possible.

What you do next year will not mater... What you do today does.

Call, write, email your reps.

It's now or never.

Support the NRA.

If you can afford it, buy memberships for everyone in your family.
    Last edited by tsafa; January 24th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: If you can afford a box of Ammo, you can afford an NRA Membership.

NOPE, STILL not gonna do it, not after the torpedo shots they have been doing AGAINST us in Harrisburg. MAYBE if they fire WHOREinwald.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    NOPE, STILL not gonna do it, not after the torpedo shots they have been doing AGAINST us in Harrisburg. MAYBE if they fire WHOREinwald.
    Without the NRA we have NOTHING to stop Obama.

Unless... you support Obama's plan... that is another story.

(Bucks County)

Although i dont agree with all the NRA stands for ive been a member for a long time due to their lobby and power and support they have for our 2A, without the NRA we have nothing...

THE GOA is great and apart of that as well, but they dont lobby as hard as the NRA

Really no excuse if you're a gun owner not to be apart of the NRA whatever you're feeling are

(Monroe County)

...and by no means am I saying do not support the GOA, SAF, JPFO... etc.

I am a member of all these other groups too.... but this fight will be lead and fought primarily by the NRA. They are the ones with most of the connections to the Reps in Washington DC.

Obama has Called out the NRA by name... not the other groups.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by tsafa View Post
    Without the NRA we have NOTHING to stop Obama.

Unless... you support Obama's plan... that is another story.
    BS, I'm not going to bash the NRA in this thread, but they're NOT the only game in town, their leadership is from the rear, but has the most name recognition.

as for your personal attack, taking a page from the anti's books and calling names rather that disputing facts does not help our side.

(Bucks County)

BS, I'm not going to bash the NRA in this thread, but they're NOT the only game in town, their leadership is from the rear, but has the most name recognition.

as for your personal attack, taking a page from the anti's books and calling names rather that disputing facts does not help our side.
    Not the only game correct, but what others are putting as much skin in the game as the NRA?

The bottom line money/members is rule here and the NRA has plenty of both compared to the other organizations out there...

Is there politcal backing behind the scences of course...I dont think thats what this thread is about...

Its about a simple power in numbers push for memberships and support...25 bucks for a membership or 25 bucks for a box of ammo is what is being pushed here...

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Svickstc View Post
    Not the only game correct, but what others are putting as much skin in the game as the NRA?

The bottom line money/members is rule here and the NRA has plenty of both compared to the other organizations out there...

Is there politcal backing behind the scences of course...I dont think thats what this thread is about...

Its about a simple power in numbers push for memberships and support...25 bucks for a membership or 25 bucks for a box of ammo is what is being pushed here...
    As I said, ain't going to happen, they betrayed and undermined gun owners since before you were born, a sudden change of heart is not enough for me to trust them. My money and support will go to an org who has a proven track record of standing up for all of us, not just the hunters.

(Bucks County)

As I said, ain't going to happen, they betrayed and undermined gun owners since before you were born, a sudden change of heart is not enough for me to trust them. My money and support will go to an org who has a proven track record of standing up for all of us, not just the hunters.
    And i fully respect that!!! As long as people are getting involved and supporting a cause organization..

The NRA realized this time around that the rest of us is just the last line before the hunters go. Plus more hunters have black rifles these days. That is why they are on board.

Even if you don't agree with them or have felt betrayed in the past, give them a membership anyway. You don't have to like them or renew next year if everything is settled down. They alone have the most power of any advocacy group for us out there right now and a large member roster is an important factor in what is going on right now.

Are your principles and $25 more important than the 2nd Amendment?

Principles are great and I respect and admire that, but sometimes you have to get dirty right now to win long term. The other side has realized this, we need to as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast