Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default When will people realize that peaceful protest is going no where!

For months we have been harrasing our state and nations leadership over this issue and for months we have gotten nothing more than automatic responses and further neglect about this country's problems around the table. Why are we just standing by? Why are people waiting for them to make the first move?
    Politicians don't read your signs nor do the hear your chants. They care not about us, our families and they sure as hell don't give a damn about the United States Constitution, the law of the land. The grounds for a drastic response is not when they bust down our doors and take us away. And right now I can tell you that if we wait any longer with out really putting our foot down on the issue of an awb it will be too late. Propaganda of the deed; send the message not through words but through actions. It's time to get tough on these criminals, it's time that this state and this country comes back to the people.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: When will people realize that peaceful protest is going no where!

Oh, is it time?
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

What exactly are you proposing?

(Washington County)

Not so easy to answer, is it?
    Fortune fingers the fearless

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Oh, is it time?
    Hope not, I'm not done carving cock rings for the rest of the naked crusaders.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Mercer County)

Saddle up.

It was a truism in the 1960's, that the guy in your revolutionary cell who kept urging everyone to "do something" and "send a strong message", the guy who had plans for the local recruiting station, the guy who could get some dynamite because he knew a guy....he was the FBI plant. Always.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Escalation of force, harsher words, make some promises and layout what's going to happen, not what we and the government can do to meet half way. As to how we are going to do that and the steps we have to take that would be up to the people ( us) to decide upon. With that said I think we know what I'm insinuating here and I know that it's on the minds of many. This country is going in a terrible direction and I will not live to the see the day that we reside in the next NAZI germany.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Hope not, I'm not done carving cock rings for the rest of the naked crusaders.
    Put me in for one, extra large

(Montgomery County)

Usually you want to exhaust your legal options before resorting to other options. Ya know...the way the forefathers did it. So let's keep with their spirit of how to fight the good fight.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast