Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Montgomery County)

Default franchi affinity

hey guys
    i just picked up a franchi affinity 12 gauge semi autoin the matte black finish, was a little iffy about it since i dont know much about them and have been a remington owner since a kid, tookit out to the skeet trap range fired 300 rounds and wow was i impressed, very smooth wellbuilt and the inertia drive system to my surprise has been great so far, i was expecting to come home with a bruised shoulder as my benelli kinda kicks hard but the kick was surprisingly non existant, the recoil spring is around the mag tube which seems to help the kick quite a bit, i paid 575.00 for it brand new and im glad i took the chance on and unknown to myself, dont get me wrong my remington 1100is still my baby but the franchi seems to be well built and a blast at the range.
    any other franchi owners? the gun shop said theyre built like a rock but then again for a sale im sure they all are, anybody put thousands of rounds through there affinity yet? and any problems or warnings to report? just curious. thanks guys, and right out of the box with the imp mod choke i shot 20 for 25 on the skeet with some winchester 2 3/4 super target shells as they were the only rounds left at my area store.

Default Re: franchi affinity

count me in, I bought the 20 gauge Affinity. It's so good I sold my Remington 1100 LT-20. The Affinity is nothing more than the Benelli M2. Only difference is the location of the recoil spring. The spring is located around the forearm, the Benelli in the stock. Remember, Benelli owns Franchi and they are built in the same factory.

The Affinity is a WINNER!!

here it is below my LT-20...

(Montgomery County)

Update on my affinity 12 gauge. Around 3000 shells through it with zero problems no ftf or FTE at all. Clean after every outing and oil and has performed flawlessly. All I added was a sling, shot every brand out there with great results. Lightest load I've shot was 1 ounce 2 1/2 dram and as I said zero issues. Franchi recommended 1 1/8 oz minimum with 3 dram for proper inertia driven performance. Highly impressive and my shotgun of choice now and for 600 after taxes and pics etc. I think a good deal