Join us on Saturday as we stand in solidarity with firearms owners across America @2pm in front of the Montgomery County Courthouse.

Firearms owners & Patriot groups are banding together across the country with a "Gun Appreciation Day", & we thought that this would be a perfect fit for our already planned rally this Saturday.

We are also encouraging gun-rights supporters to “send a message” to President Obama two days before his second inauguration by “lining up around the block” with a copy of the Constitution, U.S. & Gadsden flags and creative but appropriate signs. Remember, this goes higher than Obama, he is just the puppet in a global plan to disarm American Citizens.

We'll be reaching out to people and creating awareness about the UN & our god-given Rights. We'll have plenty of flyers with great info, along with the megaphone. Please bring signs, Gadsden and American flags too! We'll have a few extra if you can't, so don't worry.

When: Saturday, Jan 19
Time: Starts at 2pm. It may last till 4pm
Place: Montgomery County Courthouse
2 East Main Street
Norristown, PA 19401
(Good parking can be found around the courthouse at Main St, Swede St, E Airy St, Dekalb St, & Lafayette St)

Sign Ideas...

Restore The U.S. Constitution
AR15 - the Musket of 2013
Nullify Now
Its Not About Guns - Its About Rights
Google Nullification
Gun Control is NOT About The Guns
Reject The U.N.

|x Gun Owner |
| Victim |
| SELECT ONE |

Obama = Globalist Puppet