Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Home invasion Hilltown Bucks county one dead

http://vw.vrvm.com/intelligencer/db_...tguid=jyzALyck

Deadly home invasion Friday in Hilltown, suspects at largeBy Amanda Cregan Staff Writer 01/18/2013 11:33 AM

Police are on the scene at 321 Swartley Road, Hilltown, where authorities say someone was killed during a Friday morning home invasion.
    Last edited by PocketProtector; January 18th, 2013 at 02:00 PM.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

Default Re: Home invasion bucks county one dead

Quote Originally Posted by PocketProtector View Post

Deadly home invasion Friday in Hilltown, suspects at largeBy Amanda Cregan Staff Writer 01/18/2013 11:33 AM

Police are on the scene at 321 Swartley Road, Hilltown, where authorities say someone was killed during a Friday morning home invasion.

At least the bad guys are okay because the victims could not protect themselves

I feel bad for the family and victim. Two tied up and one killed. Two suspects. Yet there are those who want to take away everyone's right to defend themselves in the "name of saving one life". Meanwhile victims of criminals are dying everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PocketProtector

I feel bad for the family and victim. Two tied up and one killed. Two suspects. Yet there are those who want to take away everyone's right to defend themselves in the "name of saving one life". Meanwhile victims of criminals are dying everyday.
    They should have been able too their reporting that guns were stolen!

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android
    People always ask me why i never smile.
    I TELL THEM IT'S BECAUSE MY CORPSE IS STILL BREATHING AND THEY DON'T FUCKING GET IT!

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Home invasion Hilltown Bucks county one dead

I hope the BG'S die in a shoot out with the police.

(Bucks County)

Ouch to close to home and sorry to hear about the person fatality shot...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post

[ADMIN]Moving this to the General Forum, because it's news, not law or politics.[/ADMIN]

I never understood the liberal's belief that it's morally superior to be a victim (or dead) than to stand up and protect your life and the lives of your loved ones.
    "Political Correctness is just tyranny with manners"
    -Charlton Heston

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation...(where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
    -James Madison, Federalist Papers, No. 46.

"America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy." [sic]
    -John Quincy Adams

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Μολών λαβέ!
    -King Leonidas

(Bucks County)

Update:
    HILLTOWN, Pa. -

Police say a man was fatally shot and a woman and boy were tied up during a suburban home invasion Friday morning in Bucks County.

According to police, the incident happened just before 10:30 a.m. Friday at a large home in Hilltown Township.

Police believe the suspects took bank books along with some weapons, and robbery may have been the motive.

The robbers, described by police as an Asian male and a Hispanic male, fled in a black 2006 Lincoln pickup truck with a license plate of ZCT-9659.

Tied up in the basement were a woman and a 12-year-old boy.

Anyone who might see the vehicle is urged to dial 9-1-1, police said.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

(Lancaster County)

Why were the home owners not armed?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by ChamberedRound View Post
    [ADMIN]Moving this to the General Forum, because it's news, not law or politics.[/ADMIN]

I never understood the liberal's belief that it's morally superior to be a victim (or dead) than to stand up and protect your life and the lives of your loved ones.
    Simple: moral anorexia.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

When I saw the thread title, I was hoping a scumbag was killed by a homeowner protecting his family

So sad, hope they catch the bastards soon and as someone said above, there's a shootout with a "favorable" outcome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast