Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Adams County)

Default it starting tomorrow

just got this from another list... IT IS REAL!!!

Folks, we just got this minutes ago !

Ladies and gentlemen of the WVCDL and West Virginia. Today, around 3PM I met with Senator Manchin. In any conversation with a person of that level of power, there are two conversations that occur at once. The first is the obvious and direct meaning of what is spoken. The second conversation is the meaning between the lines. In this case, neither is good. West Virginia, in my opinion, you have been sold out.

First, let's talk about the direct conversation. It's very simple. Senator Manchin supports a three-pronged approach that includes universal background checks, including private sales. He supports mental health-care reform. And he supports magazine capacity limits, and possibly other restrictions.

Further, he stated to me directly, that he believes 75% of West Virginians, like him, believe that the only purposes behind gun ownership and the second amendment are hunting and recreational shooting. He told me that defense is not an angle he considers or believes in, and that is specifically in the context of defense of self, and defense from tyranny. Perhaps now you understand why I've been too angry to update you on the results of the meeting. In case you're thinking of stopping here, it gets worse.

Senator Manchin told me what the media will do if Congress (including the US House of Representatives) fails to pass an AWB and/or mag restrictions. "They will one, by one, put up pictures of dead children. They will show the carnage." Considering that tomorrow, President Obama will be exploiting children by dragging them on stage with him while he outlays his plan, this is not a huge leap. And these are the words of a United States senator. We, and I don't mean just West Virginians, I mean Americans, must prepare for this. That is a direct quote. Verbatim. We need every talking head in the conservative media out in front of this. Make it happen. Share this post far and wide.

When it became clear that we were not going to find common ground, and that Senator Manchin intends to support magazine capacity limits and other pointless gun-control laws doomed to failure, I told the senator that we would be there. We would be at every single event. We would be at every fund-raiser. We would be there, and the content of our signs would not be pleasant.

And now we get to the second conversation. The one between the lines. When I said we would be there, he said, "there won't be any events."

This confused me. No politician runs for office without fund-raisers and events. And I have to admit, it wasn't I that grasped the meaning of this. I want to be clear, that the following was not stated. This was deduced by a confidant of mine, and I think she is correct. Manchin was honest. There will be no events. Why would a US Senator not need funds? This is because there will be no campaign. Joe Manchin is too young to retire from a position of such power. What does that mean?

West Virginia, this means that Joe Manchin has sold you out. It means that he has accepted some position, likely promised by Barack Obama, to place his boot in your neck in exchange for power. --- Keith Morgan, President WVCDL

(Chester County)

Default Re: it starting tomorrow

Start making your enemies of the state list now. I have a feeling were going to be sold up the river more times than one.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by robertlowery1970 View Post
    West Virginia, this means that Joe Manchin has sold you out. It means that he has accepted some position, likely promised by Barack Obama, to place his boot in your neck in exchange for power. --- Keith Morgan, President WVCDL

Could be that he's sick of Washington DC politics. It's a cesspool down there.

The "Dead bodies of kids" rap will only go so far. This is the same country that blew off how many of our own young men and women coming home in boxes from Iraq?

I think he's hoping that people will accept that bullshit. Oh well, he can always work as a lobbyist somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by robertlowery1970 View Post
    Further, he stated to me directly, that he believes 75% of West Virginians, like him, believe that the only purposes behind gun ownership and the second amendment are hunting and recreational shooting. He told me that defense is not an angle he considers or believes in, and that is specifically in the context of defense of self, and defense from tyranny
    If he believed that why did he record this message??? Was he lying then or lying now?

Last edited by GeneCC; January 15th, 2013 at 10:47 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Could be that he's sick of Washington DC politics. It's a cesspool down there.

The "Dead bodies of kids" rap will only go so far. This is the same country that blew off how many of our own young men and women coming home in boxes from Iraq?

I think he's hoping that people will accept that bullshit. Oh well, he can always work as a lobbyist somewhere.

If he believed that why did he record this message??? Was he lying then or lying now?

A politician lying to get funding??? Noooooooo, say it ain't so.
    "you cant fight zombies with good intentions"

My Feedback:
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/98731-cmr076.html

It could mean that his next campaign will be underwritten entirely by out-of-state powers (Bloomberg is a multi-billionaire, is willing to spend freely to elect like-minded pigs).

(Adams County)

or maybe he will be taken in and given one of these cabinet positions that are opening up left and right?

Quote Originally Posted by c_brutsche View Post
    Start making your enemies of the state list now. I have a feeling were going to be sold up the river more times than one.
    Every time I see an Obama Biden sticker, my blood pressure goes up.

On a side note, my job entails travel though several states from MI to VA.
    Ron Paul political signs far out numbered all the others combined.....odd
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Delaware County)

Its brilliant how they are doing it.

Republicans always pushed "States Rights", and with Obama quoting Ronald Reagan they are using their opponents own words against them. They are pressuring the states to pass statewide AWB, because they know a Federal one would not make it thru the current Congress.

The Obama admin can hang federal funding for highways, schools, and other programs over State politicians head to persuade them to push for a State AWB.

Enough States pass an AWB, then they finalize it later down the line with a national AWB to take care of the holdouts.

(Adams County)

Unhappy Re: it starting tomorrow

I wont hold on to the idea that the AWB wont pass congress. My guess is that the king would not have opened this can of worms if there were any doubt that he would not be able to pass. All that is needed for majority is 34 votes. That is not a lot of votes, and there already have been a few gop's that have said they will vote with the king.