Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Bruin Volunteer Fire Department Progressive Gun Bash

I'm good for two, thanks.
    H&K USP Compact 9mm//SA XD-9//SA XDs 45//S&W 442

(Venango County)

Default Re: Bruin Volunteer Fire Department Progressive Gun Bash

Well i have had dealings with Maurer's trading post in the past and these are the quiestions i have before we pick up a few tickets, 1) Is the winner responsible for the PICS check fee? Are you going to be give the value of the fire that the club paided for it to be on the ticket? 3) Will you have to stand around for 20 minutes in a none busy store ot get one of the employees to stop there personal conversation to help you?

I ask this because from the Friends of the NRA Venango county 1) 2009-10 we won a very nice Savage ss bull barrel 22lr varmint model that the going PICs fee at other places and on there guns was posted $3, but was charged $5 for a raffle gun. 2) Same firearm/time asked what it was worth in store credit/trade which the commitee members that i knew told us we could do for what the banquiete paid for them, and knowing the members and having helped with the raffle knew what each was purchased for, was offered $60 trade in on a gun the NRA paid over $200 for. 3) Service is slow and not very helpful.

Our business purchases anywhere from 4 to 70 tickets per raffle for local gun raffles and like the looks of the ticket but would like answers to the quiestions above because we have passed on tickets he has supplied guns for on those reasons alone.