Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Milton, PA?

(Crawford County)

Default Milton, PA?

Howdy folks!

I'm working on purchasing a revolver from one of our fellow members. The down side of this deal is that we are basically on opposite sides of the state, with me living out here in the civilized West, and my seller living over yonder in the East.

I came up with the thought that perhaps we could meet in Milton, PA, and was wondering if any of our members are familiar with the area and could point us to a reasonable gunshop to handle the transfer paperwork? I've done the appropriate web search to dig up a few possibilities, and will be making a few phone calls later today. I was just hoping some of you may know a place that may not show up on a web crawl with a low transfer fee.

Gotta save money for fuel, after all! Thanks!
    "When I hit it, I expect it to fall the hell down and die!"

(Snyder County)

Default Re: Milton, PA?

Quote Originally Posted by brsims View Post
    Howdy folks!

I'm working on purchasing a revolver from one of our fellow members. The down side of this deal is that we are basically on opposite sides of the state, with me living out here in the civilized West, and my seller living over yonder in the East.

I came up with the thought that perhaps we could meet in Milton, PA, and was wondering if any of our members are familiar with the area and could point us to a reasonable gunshop to handle the transfer paperwork? I've done the appropriate web search to dig up a few possibilities, and will be making a few phone calls later today. I was just hoping some of you may know a place that may not show up on a web crawl with a low transfer fee.

Gotta save money for fuel, after all! Thanks!
    Not exactly Milton but about 15-20 minutes south.
    Geiser Guns in Sunbury
    High Velocity Firearms in Selinsgrove.

Geiser's is a few bucks more to transfer but they are good guys. I have never actually dealt with High Velocity, but I have been there a few times. Owner seems laid back. Wither way I think they are between $18-25.

(Columbia County)

80E into Bloomsburg and deal with Maple Ridge Sports Center, as long as its not this weekend.

(Northumberland County)

Double tap firearms 570-7422775 1/2 mile from the route 80 exit 215 good people givem a call