Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Re: PA Gun Collector's Assn. 1/19 & 1/20 (Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center)

WARNING TO ALL i have been involved in pgca shows for 25 years, At this show if approached in the parking lot or out side of the show area with a killer deal
    DO NOT take part IT IS A SET UP !!!! Signs in car windows with cell numbers will get you SCREWED use good judgement . Show will be packed . take your time deal inside only
    Just unloaded 20k of 7.62x39 and 10k of fed 223 will be dealing at normal prices

enjoy the show

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: PA Gun Collector's Assn. 1/19 & 1/20 (Pittsburgh Mills Mall Event Center)

Quote Originally Posted by 3006guidegun View Post
    WARNING TO ALL i have been involved in pgca shows for 25 years, At this show if approached in the parking lot or out side of the show area with a killer deal
    DO NOT take part IT IS A SET UP !!!! Signs in car windows with cell numbers will get you SCREWED use good judgement . Show will be packed . take your time deal inside only
    Just unloaded 20k of 7.62x39 and 10k of fed 223 will be dealing at normal prices

enjoy the show
    Please elaborate. tom.
    Last edited by deputy tom; January 17th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
    N.R.A LIFE MEMBER GOA annual member

(Allegheny County)

I'm on the fence about going to this one, normally I'm a sunday person as the crowds are always smaller but I'm guessing that won't be the case this time. I'm still debating to take an AR and sell and maybe pickup a couple handguns but it will probably be slim pickings in the handgun department as well, decisions, decisions.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by deputy tom View Post
    Please elaborate. tom.
    My guess is that only firearm deals are to be conducted inside the show, no selling or dealing outside or in the parking lot. I don't know what if anything can be done if you were to do a private sale of a long gun outside the show, my guess is they can't do shit as long as it's a legal sale.

(Butler County)

I'm a noob to the forums here. I had planned to attend the show, but after talking with gun owners on other sites who have attended shows in the past week, I'm not so sure. Long lines outside the building, and astronomical prices on a lot of merchandise. Kinda dampens my enthusiasm.

(Westmoreland County)

first time here(should have joined long ago) I read a post earlier about a vendor bringing 5.56 ammo to sell,my question is about mags 30 and 20 cap availablilty? I came to the party late on this one and I can no longer bear to play the internet search game. way over priced. willing to pay alittle mark up but cant do the 200 percent. know of any vendors with mags there at reasonable prices?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by 3006guidegun View Post

enjoy the show
    My guess is due to the current political climate the anti-gun forces would just love to have video of someone engaging in the infamous, evil "Gunshow Loophole" just to be able to post it as propaganda.

Actually PGCAs policy is to not have parking lot deals going. It happens anyway I'm sure, but they don't condone it officialy.

(Allegheny County)

That's what I was thinking too. ^^^
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Washington County)

Well I'm going for the beef jerky, gutter seal, toy helicopters, and candles. Hopefully the prices on those things aren't jacked up.

Also I will be helping to promote CDS Arms which was 50 billet lowers for sale, $200 each.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Allegheny County)

So with all of this being said is it acceptable to bring a rifle for private sale?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast