Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default In my "backyard".

Well just thought I would share this for those who do not read the newspaper and who live in the area. Happened basically right in my back yard.

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.phillyburbs.com
    2 charged in shooting during robbery

Two Bristol Township men are charged with attempted murder after shooting a 25-year-old man with a shotgun during a stick-up near Five Points early Saturday morning.

Jacob Pemberton, 18, of Pacific Avenue, and Aaron Day, 20, of Fleetwing Drive, are charged with attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, robbery, aggravated assault and related offenses and are being held in Bucks County prison on $500,000 bail.

Police said the two men told investigators that they were hanging out Friday night talking about robbing someone when Pemberton took his mother’s silver PT Cruiser without permission. They drove around until they spotted a man walking along New Falls Road toward the Acme at about 4:20 a.m.

The victim told police that a white man, later identified as Pemberton, and a black man, later identified as Day, walked up to him from the rear of the Acme parking lot, according to court records. He told investigators that Day asked, “Where is the weed?” and then “Where is the money?” The victim said he didn’t have any to both questions and then Day grabbed him and punched him. Pemberton then fired the shotgun at the victim. The blast struck the man in the shoulder, according to court records.

The victim fled one way and his assailants the other, police said. The wounded man called 911 as he fled and said the shooter was leaving in a silver PT Cruiser. Moments later a Bristol Township police officer spotted a PT Cruiser, police said. There was a brief car chase to the PECO property near Indian Creek Drive, where the two occupants got out of the car and tried to run, according to police. The officer caught Pemberton, police said. Day was apprehended later.

Both men were arraigned by District Judge Robert Schnell and a preliminary hearing is tentatively scheduled for Jan. 16.

The shooting victim suffered a massive shotgun wound to his left upper arm and was taken by Levittown-Fairless Hills Rescue Squad to St. Mary Medical Center in Middletown where he underwent surgery to remove shotgun pellets and debris, police said. He was in the intensive care unit when police interviewed him Saturday afternoon.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/loca...0a6b41627.html
    ---

I really want to see pictures of these scumbags, They sound like they could be the same scumbags who robbed the wawa on emilie road about a year ago.
    <-Click For My Youtube [Don't waive your rights with your flags. -Sage Francis]

(Butler County)

Default Re: In my "backyard".

Bring back public hangings.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bortle View Post
    That is one idea. Lmao.

I was just so surprised that something that happened that close to my house and I dont hear a single word about it until I see it in the paper?

Maybe I heard the sirens but just didnt pay attention.

Definitely creepy.

(Delaware County)

Yeah its always creepy when something like that happens in your backyard. But like you said its even worse when you are one of the last to know.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

(Tioga County)

Quote Originally Posted by bortle View Post
    And televise them at prime time.
    MikeP

(Bucks County)

Wow!, I live about 5 min from this.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1988 Olds View Post
    Wow!, I live about 5 min from this.
    Creepy right? I believe it happened near the back of the acme facing the 7-11, near the revamped rite aid that took the rest of the stores over.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by priell3 View Post
    And televise them at prime time.
    Without censorship.
    Dont Forget To Give Me Some Good Rep! Thanks!

(Bucks County)

I'm surprised no one has been shot on my block in Bristol Boro. There have been many "gangbanger" looking characters around lately.

We do live very close to the worst areas of Bucks county so this story doesn't surprise me.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mike231 View Post
    I'm surprised no one has been shot on my block in Bristol Boro. There have been many "gangbanger" looking characters around lately.

We do live very close to the worst areas of Bucks county so this story doesn't surprise me.
    I know exactly what you mean, we usually only see them mid day to night around here. Usually around mid they they walk down Green Ln to wawa. Most coming from Bloomsdale and Fleetwing but some of the ones I see locally do live in the general area.

This society has turned being a thug into a fashion statement... So all the local school kids have that drugged out expressionless expression on their face with their mouth hanging open as they walk around.

Makes me sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast