(Berks County)

Default Kentucky Sheriff to Obama

Not sure if this was posted before, Kentucky Sheriff

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...l-In-My-County

Default Re: Kentucky Sheriff to Obama

That there is one good sheriff.

Good for him.

I just keep flashing back on the National Guardsman who was interviewed during Katrina who said that if he was ordered to fire on civilians he would do so....reluctantly.

Hope there are more LEO and military like the Sheriff than the weekend warrior.
    Go sell crazy some where else, we're all stocked up here.

Political power grows from the muzzle of a gun.

(Dauphin County)

Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman: "My office will not comply with any federal action which violates the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution which I swore uphold."
    Has he ever issued a license/permit? Has he ever failed to fire a deputy who arrested someone for a possession/use of a weapon that did not amount to a real crime? My guess is yes, and thus, the above is quite false. False brinksmanship...does a body good. A public body.

This reminds me of another Denny, Centre County Pennsylvania Sheriff Denny Nau, whom has probably said somewhat similar things or has acted in a way to achieve much pro-gun support. We quickly forget that:
    Denny, under oath and on the record, said he would not allow an open carrier's firearms to be lockered at a court facility;
    under oath, and with the under oath admission of other police officers, would still revoke a license based on lies or otherwise false information, even after being corrected by the original person whom reported the information;
    under oath, stated he would revoke a license, not based on any law, unchanging based on any exoneration, and would never issue that license again to that person;
    on public documents, would revoke a license based on something other than 6109(e)(1) reasons;
    issues licenses.

Don't be fooled. I suspect it would take much research to find out where Mr. Sheriff really stands. Even if he were superb on respect for constitutions as they related to firearms, it would not be long until the aberrations would be found... on drugs... on forced identification / interrogation / searches and seizures without requisite level of proof.

Please fact check.
    Last edited by MDJschool; January 13th, 2013 at 02:47 PM.

I like the facebook page trying to get him fired. There is a LEO on there calling him a terrorist and says he should be tried for treason.
    http://www.facebook.com/IndictJackso...yPeyman?ref=nf

Quote Originally Posted by MDJschool View Post
    Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman: "My office will not comply with any federal action which violates the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution which I swore uphold."
    Has he ever issued a license/permit? Has he ever failed to fire a deputy who arrested someone for a possession/use of a weapon that did not amount to a real crime? My guess is yes, and thus, the above is quite false. False brinksmanship...does a body good. A public body.

This reminds me of another Denny, Centre County Pennsylvania Sheriff Denny Nau, whom has probably said somewhat similar things or has acted in a way to achieve much pro-gun support. We quickly forget that:
    Denny, under oath and on the record, said he would not allow an open carrier's firearms to be lockered at a court facility;
    under oath, and with the under oath admission of other police officers, would still revoke a license based on lies or otherwise false information, even after being corrected by the original person whom reported the information;
    under oath, stated he would revoke a license, not based on any law, unchanging based on any exoneration, and would never issue that license again to that person;
    on public documents, would revoke a license based on something other than 6109(e)(1) reasons;
    issues licenses.

Don't be fooled. I suspect it would take much research to find out where Mr. Sheriff really stands. Even if he were superb on respect for constitutions as they related to firearms, it would not be long until the aberrations would be found... on drugs... on forced identification / interrogation / searches and seizures without requisite level of proof.

Please fact check.
    Get off your high horse and stop trying to be divisive. All you're doing is trying to water down dismiss what is a positive thing. If you're waiting for the perfect savior politician get back in the closet because you're going to have a long wait.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin