Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default I want to get into manufacturing

Last year, I used a pipe cutter and chopped a Tacstar +5 extension down to 6 3/4" to make it even with the muzzle of my 870. Now I have a much-coveted 7+1 capacity in an 18 1/2" configuration. I think that if I got into mass producing a 7+1 kit for 18 1/2" Remingtons that there would be a HUGE demand for it. I also have ideas on how to improve some existing products and make them more versatile. Then there's the vertical MOLLE shotgun shell carrier I make. Maybe it's time for me to make a bold career move.

(Berks County)

Default Re: I want to get into manufacturing

Sign me up for R&D!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: I want to get into manufacturing

Quote Originally Posted by Misery556 View Post
    Last year, I used a pipe cutter and chopped a Tacstar +5 extension down to 6 3/4" to make it even with the muzzle of my 870. Now I have a much-coveted 7+1 capacity in an 18 1/2" configuration. I think that if I got into mass producing a 7+1 kit for 18 1/2" Remingtons that there would be a HUGE demand for it. I also have ideas on how to improve some existing products and make them more versatile. Then there's the vertical MOLLE shotgun shell carrier I make. Maybe it's time for me to make a bold career move.
    I've thought about this as well, I have so many ideas...there's already so many crappy shotgun mods out there that could use some real improvement, and so many mods that don't even exist. For instance tactical muzzle breaks. Afaik the only tactical shotgun muzzle break in existence is the breacher, which IMO is quite useless. There are all KINDS of muzzle breaks available for ARs.

I see you are in the burgh as well, maybe we should hook up. Also maybe someone that has manufacturing/ mass production experience will see this thread and could provide some advice.