Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Walmart manager just told me "corporate says no more ammo shipments"

Just passing along what a Walmart manager just told me at the ammo counter. I was buying the last 150 rounds of .22lr they had left and asked about more .22 ammo. He went into a tirade about no special orders, no estimates on shipments, and a memo from corporate that they don't expect any more ammo anytime soon due to some new policies.

Discuss......
    Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Walmart manager just told me "corporate says no more ammo shipments"

They caved.........

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Walmart manager just told me "corporate says no more ammo shipments"

I bought the last two bulk packs of CCI AR Tactical round nose .22LR at my local Wmart today.

Discuss...
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zet70 View Post
    Just passing along what a Walmart manager just told me at the ammo counter. I was buying the last 150 rounds of .22lr they had left and asked about more .22 ammo. He went into a tirade about no special orders, no estimates on shipments, and a memo from corporate that they don't expect any more ammo anytime soon due to some new policies.

Discuss......
    I have been saying this for years.....SCREW Walmart.
    Jules

(Chester County)

I was checking out at the counter and mentioned to the sales person how bare the ammo shelves were. She informed me she was keeping a list of customer requests for reorders but her manager is no longer able to manually reorder ammo.

If they caved, I am done with Walmart. Forever.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

(Bucks County)

This is the second time I have read this today. I also heard that walmart is adopting a "wait and see" attitude. Waiting and seeing what comes out of the proposed AWB.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I bought the last two bulk packs of CCI AR Tactical round nose .22LR at my local Wmart today.

Discuss...
    Just curious what you paid for those.. I'm assuming 500 round?

(Lancaster County)

Don't worry. They have hundreds of thousands of rounds sitting in their bentonville warehouse only to be issued to stores post apocolyptic rioting to be used to protect product....

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPM View Post
    Don't worry. They have hundreds of thousands of rounds sitting in their bentonville warehouse only to be issued to stores post apocolyptic rioting to be used to protect product....
    Arming Walmart employees is like giving a steak knife to a 2 year old. Pfffft. :P

I can guarantee you that the employees will be the first ones at the looting if it ever came to that anyways.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast