Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Great Day

(Washington County)

Default Great Day

Today I signed up for an received my lifetime NRA membership for $300. Also, I got my wife to sign up for and receive her LTCF. She is a what I would call an open minded Democrat. I am anything but!

Anyways, after numerous debates and years of explaining how I feel about our rights and she is now accompanying me to the range, wants her "own" pistol ( a cowboy style .22) and has her LTCF.

To say that I'm stoked doesn't even begin to tell the story. She's even posted a couple of pro-2A pics/stories on facebook. Things are good.
    The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held his ground.

Default Re: Great Day

Keep that woman, they are somewhat rare. My wife just started shooting with me and is really enjoying it. I bought her a Kahr CW9 for Christmas and she loves it. Great way to spend time together.

(Berks County)

Way to go....

Now, convert the rest of the anti's in the State.

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Timanddi1 View Post
    Keep that woman, they are somewhat rare. My wife just started shooting with me and is really enjoying it. I bought her a Kahr CW9 for Christmas and she loves it. Great way to spend time together.
    My wife doesn't go to the range very often but she did just buy her first pistol a few weeks ago. Cw9 as well. She loves it and keeps asking when we're hitting the range again! Gotta keep the woman happy right?

(Chester County)

Bravo Sir!

(Erie County)

my wife is pro gun also...but she let her LTCF lapse and i have been convincing her to go get it renewed but she hasnt made the trip to erie yet...she will shoot at the range with me once in a while but she is not very proficient with a handgun...prefers the shotgun!! lol
    live to ride

That's awesome man.. It's a great thing to have a wife that will take interest in something that she knows means something to you, rather than nag and complain about it. I got lucky and married a girl that grew up in a "redneck" home hunting and whatnot. She isn't necessarily "into guns" but she has no problem with me being into them, and has said she wants to shoot with me.. So things are about to go from great, to awesome. Haha. The irony of the story is that I grew up in a home that didn't even have a pellet rifle until I was about 15.

(Lackawanna County)

My wife also recently started gaining an interest in firearms. After several years of watching my collection grow, in November she suddenly decided she wanted a .22 " cowboy" pistol. I couldn't get her to the store fast enough! She got a heritage .22 SAA clone with a 5" barrel. Her pick. Calls it "Annie" as in Annie Oakley. Then last week she tells me she wants to get her LTCF " before Obama tries to make it illegal".

Gotta get her down to the Sheriffs office. Post-haste!
    I'm faster than Doc Holliday (with Novocaine of course)