Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Looking for recent experiences and opinions about Eagle Arms(the store,not the shows)

In reading previous posts about Eagle Arms in Breiningsville, I was wondering how their selection and service has been recently. I tried calling several times today, but the line was busy. I'm assuming that this is due to it being a fun, I mean, gun show weekend. I have also noticed that their website has been "under construction" for a significant period of time. I have been interested in purchasing a tokarev or a nagant revolver for some time now and was wondering how their prices are. They are not too far from my house, but I figured I would ask around before investing in the gasoline for a trip there.
    ...and they have a plan...

Default Re: Looking for recent experiences and opinions about Eagle Arms(the store,not the sh

I stopped in about a month ago. I was not impressed. The guy behind the counter was less than helpful. I asked about a few Mosins and it was all he could do to take the time to answer. I've since bought 2 more Mosins and a Nagant elsewhere. I was in the area for work and glad I didn't make a special trip. Hopefully others have had better luck and I just picked a bad day.