Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In the Hunt.. S&W M&P15

Ok first of all, let me say that I understand that this is the worst time to be shopping, and that I may not find anything, and I may pay a little more than usual for any AR15, etc. I get it, I promise you that I do.

This thread is for anyone who HAPPENS to come along a site/store/auction for a new S&W M&P15 Sport, 5.56/.223 AR15. One that is reasonably priced. (Up to high-end of what they are worth, but not ludicrous idiot prices, I'm not paying $1200 for a $700 AR).

If you should happen to come across one, and are not buying it yourself... I would highly appreciate a PM or comment on here, PM preferred but any help is good help

Had a surprise green-light from an unexpected source COUPLED with a surprise green-light from my wife to buy one IF I can find one. This is unprecedented.

Just want to say I appreciate any help in advance, and hope to hear from you.

(Chester County)

Default Re: In the Hunt.. S&W M&P15

I really wish I had something nice or reassuring to say here. Sadly, you won't even find one for $1200 right now.

(Bucks County)

Supply and demand. The 700$ ar is now 1300.

Like I said guys.. I get it. I really do. I am a believer that nothing is over until it's over, and if/when the ban passes and I have not found anything then I will move on and give up. Until then, I hold out hope that some deal will fall into place (as I have experienced in situations like this a million times in my life). So with that said, I hope you realize that I understand what you are saying, but still believe that a deal will pop up with the proper amount of effort and searching. If you, yourselves, do not believe that.. Then the search is over for you, or you maybe already have what you want. I don't mean to be rude, so I apologize if I'm coming off that way sincerely, I just was hoping to avoid a few pages of posts similar to what you have posted.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by chillafusion View Post
    Like I said guys.. I get it. I really do. I am a believer that nothing is over until it's over, and if/when the ban passes and I have not found anything then I will move on and give up. Until then, I hold out hope that some deal will fall into place (as I have experienced in situations like this a million times in my life). So with that said, I hope you realize that I understand what you are saying, but still believe that a deal will pop up with the proper amount of effort and searching. If you, yourselves, do not believe that.. Then the search is over for you, or you maybe already have what you want. I don't mean to be rude, so I apologize if I'm coming off that way sincerely, I just was hoping to avoid a few pages of posts similar to what you have posted.
    Ok, THIS I can get behind. I think I missed the spirit of your original post.

I'm rooting for you! I actually did manage to do a trade that was very reasonable recently. If you spend the time, send a lot of PM's, and stay creative, I think you're right it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteMotors View Post
    Ok, THIS I can get behind. I think I missed the spirit of your original post.

I'm rooting for you! I actually did manage to do a trade that was very reasonable recently. If you spend the time, send a lot of PM's, and stay creative, I think you're right it's possible.
    Now that's more like it! hahah

(Delaware County)

Hang in there Chillafusion. I have been looking for Ammo for my .223 for a while now. I actually got lucky and came across 500 rounds at a very reasonable price, inflated but not no where near what I am seeing. I need 2-4 more magazines for my glock 19 and SR9 but Im not paying 50-60 dollars for 15-17 magazines it isnt happening. I will either get lucky, get a pm or come across them in my travels. If not I guess that just means I ony have 2 magazines for each of my 9's. I can live with that.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/feedback-109/193181-harty.html

Common Sense isnt that common among people

(Chester County)

PM Sent...I found what you're looking for...This may be the luckiest day of your life...
    "A Ship in Harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for."

Quote Originally Posted by harty View Post
    Hang in there Chillafusion. I have been looking for Ammo for my .223 for a while now. I actually got lucky and came across 500 rounds at a very reasonable price, inflated but not no where near what I am seeing. I need 2-4 more magazines for my glock 19 and SR9 but Im not paying 50-60 dollars for 15-17 magazines it isnt happening. I will either get lucky, get a pm or come across them in my travels. If not I guess that just means I ony have 2 magazines for each of my 9's. I can live with that.
    Tanner's in Bucks County had a good quantity of Glock 17 mags instock this afternoon for $29.99. They were going quick (I bought 2 for my "wife's" G19).

Are M&P15's really going for that much??? I might have to sell and upgrade to an M1A. But I'm afraid too ask what an M1A is going for these days.
    We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.-Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast