Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default NRA to meet with Biden tomorrow

http://www.foxnews.mobi/quickPage.ht...63.proteus.fma

Posted from Pafoa.org App for Android

(Lawrence County)

Default Re: NRA to meet with Biden tomorrow

yeah, lil wayne La P U wants to see what kind of horse trading he can do with our constitutional rights that "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"!

The nra douche bags helped get us here by constantly supporting people who dont support the 2nd amendment.
    Last edited by gator39; January 8th, 2013 at 09:50 PM.

(Westmoreland County)

Tell them to go pound salt, Mr. LaPierre!

Quote Originally Posted by gator39 View Post
    yeah, lil wayne La P U wants to see what kind of horse trading he can do with our constitutional rights that "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"!

The nra douche bags helped get us here by constantly supporting people who dont support the 2nd amendment.
    So you have someone else who has enough influence to do more? I do not always agree with everything that the NRA says but IMHO they are the reason that you have the rights that you have now.

If everybody does not get involved this may well be the end of our gun rights. Fighting amoung ourselves will not do anything but give heart to our enemies. Statements such as yours are picked up by the other side and used against us.

Served 26 yrs. helping to defend your right to free speech, but am asking you to think it through before posting on the web anything critical of any organization trying to prserve our rights.
    Courage is being scared to death--but saddling up any way. John Wayne

(Lancaster County)

I can see Biden giving the NRA the same treatment Biden gave Ryan during the debate.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by sigsauer357 View Post
    I can see Biden giving the NRA the same treatment Biden gave Ryan during the debate.
    Not if Nugent is seated at the table. He may play nice at first then he will get real...

http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Not if Nugent is seated at the table. He may play nice at first then he will get real...

One of the best call to arms ever.....

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by phill View Post
    So you have someone else who has enough influence to do more? I do not always agree with everything that the NRA says but IMHO they are the reason that you have the rights that you have now.
    Aaaand, you would be wrong.

Served 26 yrs. helping to defend your right to free speech, but am asking you to think it through before posting on the web anything critical of any organization trying to prserve our rights.
    I'm asking you to consider history before blindly defending the NRA.

I'd like to think in a post-Cincinnati world that the NRA would not trade anything away. History dictates a tendency to do otherwise. In fact, I'm willing to go against my own instinct (to say at least meet with Biden to say they did) and would prefer they did not. It's not going to change the next 3 steps in the kabuki dance anyone and certainly won't impact the outcome. The outcome will be influenced by you and I calling and writing and faxing and emailing our congresscritters and getting friends/family to do the same.

(McKean County)

*NRA to sell us out tomorrow.
    "If fate frowns, we all perish."

(Allegheny County)

If everybody does not get involved this may well be the end of our gun rights. Fighting amoung ourselves will not do anything but give heart to our enemies. Statements such as yours are picked up by the other side and used against us.

Amen!

Would be nice if the NRA reps could point to the massive membership list to get their point made to OBiden, but they can't.

Here in PA we're 'sposed to be deerhunting central - yet we have fewer NRA members per hunting licenses issued.

No earthly reason that in this day and age that ANY gunowner isn't a member of the LARGEST pro-2A lobby on the planet.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast